W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

Conflict Desert Storm - $0.50
Bioshock [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $21.00
Gears of War Collector's Edition - $16.00
Tom Clancy's End War - $13.00

** JJ IS AWAKE BUMP **

Don't forget guys. The Lowball Sale ends tonight around midnight (with a rolling ending). Be sure to read the rules on this. Each time a new bid comes in around midnight, the bidding for that ITEM is extended by 10 MINUTES. Thanks!

** UPDATE **

All bids up to this point have been added to the main list. Please note that first one to post the price gets the bid, so if three people in a row bid $5.00 on the same game, the first poster will get the bid in. Feel free to outbid them by a small amount :)

Also, if the game has already been bid up to $5.00 and you bid only $1.00 your bid will not count (this should be obvious, but I thought I'd state it for the record ^_^).

** If you find any mistakes with my bid listings, please let me know. I am only human after all =) **

Thanks integralsmatic. I was a bit confused why nobody wanted that brilliant piece of Blaster Master pixel art :) Not only is the game one of my favorites, but it's also the only Perler art I did on my own without the wife, so it's an original one-of-a-kind Goomba creation. Hope you like it ^_^ It's hard to let it go, but I could always make another one I suppose for myself down the line. Thanks for your support!

Hey goomba, If someone wins multiple arts how much will shopping be on those total? Just seeing if i have enough money in my account.

* Blue Ghost [From Pac-Man NES] - deadbodyman11 - $2
* Goomba [From Super Mario Bros. NES] - integralsmatic - $2.50
* Kirby on Star [From Kirby Super Star SNES] - johnnyrocker360 - $2

Good luck everyone! Hopefully I don't get outbid on anything ^_^

Shoagie, the little perler arts themselves are not heavy, but I have to ship them with some type of cardboard. So I think 3-4 of them would still only be like $3 shipping. Not much :) They're just little fused beads so they don't weigh all that much. Just want to protect them in shipping though. Thanks!

My wife and I are working around the clock to get them done for the end of the sale. I have to leave for work in one hour though so time is ticking. I will post some pics later ^_^ Though the sale may be over by then lol.

I'm getting ready to go to work now guys. As always, (unfortunately), I won't be home for the auction ending time...but remember: THIS IS A ROLLING ENDING.

All bids around midnight will be valid (5 minute buffer) and then after that all bids will extend the bidding for 10 MINUTES for that PARTICULAR ITEM.

For more detailed instructions see the first page with the bidding rules :) Thanks guys! This is an experiment of sorts but I think it'll be a lot more fair!

Animal Crossing Gamecube [PC] - $2.00
NBA Live 2005 - $1
NCAA Football 2004 - $1
NHL Hitz 2002 - $1
Shadow The Hedgehog [PC] - $2.50
Sonic Heroes [PC] - $2.50
Sonic Mega Collection Gamecube [PC] - $1.50
Super Monkey Ball [PC/Front Cover Art Torn at Top] - $1.00
Bioshock [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $22.50

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know if were going by forum time or by normal time, because for some reason, the forum time is a hour early.... maybe its just my settings or something.... but if anyone knows, let me know

[quote name='the_grimace']does anyone know if were going by forum time or by normal time, because for some reason, the forum time is a hour early.... maybe its just my settings or something.... but if anyone knows, let me know[/quote]

yeah I just noticed that...must be from daylight savings time last week...hasnt been adjusted yet...can we get a mod on that?

[quote name='jimijumper']hmmm...this is a CAG clock time stamp should be about 10:05

edit: ok, its good to go[/QUOTE]

ok. thanks. was hoping it wasnt only me :p

haven't reviewed the other bids, so these may have already been beaten but... These things are worth more!

* Blue Virus [From Dr. Mario NES] - $1.50
* Bob with Santa Hat [From Bubble Bobble NES] - $2
* Bub with Santa Hat [From Bubble Bobble NES] - $2
* Conflict Desert Storm - $1
* Star Wars – Rogue Leader – Rogue Squadron II [No Manual]- $1

* Conflict Desert Storm - $1.50
* Star Wars – Rogue Leader – Rogue Squadron II [No Manual] $1.50
(damn, could have swore i bid on this one in my last post.... must have forgot :p) oh well, a 50 cent mistake... for now :p

[quote name='The Chop Suey']goomba when u say non headset version for endwar do u mean that u cant give voice commands?
otherwise if this isnt the case 13.50 :)[/QUOTE]

Actually their are two versions of endwar. One with the headset (from what I heard its a pretty nice headset; though you can get it separately) and the non-headset version (the regular version). If you have a regular 360 headset you can still issue commands in the game despite which version you have.

Hope this helps.

sale is real time (EST). Aka 15 minutes from now. Good luck. Remember ending time rolls 10 minutes based on bids. Thanks guys. Going back to my poker tables to deal again...

[quote name='The Chop Suey']did u get my mid goombs? lol on endwar up there count it haha thanks 4 the help munoi[/QUOTE]

he wont be able to update them until after the auction ends, so youll have to keep track in your head till its over. which should only be a few more minutes

Perfect Shot Gun Wii [Brand New/Factory Sealed]- 8.00
Animal Crossing Gamecube [PC]- 2.00
Wavebird Controller with Wireless Adapter [Works on Gamecube and Wii]-12.00
Bomberman Land Touch- 4.50
Super Mario 64 DS- 5.50

* Gears of War Collector's Edition [Complete but Missing Plastic Sleeve on Outside Metal Packaging, Weighs 1.5 pounds+ and will ship by Media Mail] - $17.00

bread's done
Back