W: Pay Pal H: *SEALED* 160gb PS3 Black Friday Bundle $275 Shipped

[quote name='Ace!']damn no black friday deals here...when does the black friday list get put up?

thanks.[/QUOTE]

Got something better? All the prices here are 1-2 dollars above trade in values at most places, and that's to just cover shipping.

More or less I'm mocking the phrase black friday since everyone else in the forums is by trying to attract people to their thread, but if you can find something better else where... I'd like to see it.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']well i only checked amazon... but they did beat street fighter iv http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1290540614&sr=1-2&condition=used

not bashing you (because personally i do not care and i have seen far worse prices from other cag's) but maybe a different thread title would deter people from bashing you lol :D[/QUOTE]

i wasnt bashing...I thought there was going to be a revised list or something...

Lots of those can be found cheaper...and they will be complete.

Thanks anyway

[quote name='Ace!']i wasnt bashing...I thought there was going to be a revised list or something...

Lots of those can be found cheaper...and they will be complete.

Thanks anyway[/QUOTE]

well im not saying anyone was (honestly i only read his comment XD looked at the last page and saw that comment) so i dont know if people were bashing him or not, but by his comment i assumed people were. and im not saying i disagree with you at all ;)

Ok, one game and for the trade in price for that game it would barely cover the cost to ship it (packaging, shipping and gas to drop it off).

I've prided myself on keeping my prices realistic, cheap and not bloated as many CAG's do.... I apoligize that your idea of my thread title is misleading however in the 4 day's I've had it up I haven't had but one person have an issue with it. It's changed now to something a simple mind can comprehend.

[quote name='kryptonic']Ok, one game and for the trade in price for that game it would barely cover the cost to ship it (packaging, shipping and gas to drop it off).

I've prided myself on keeping my prices realistic, cheap and not bloated as many CAG's do.... I apoligize that your idea of my thread title is misleading however in the 4 day's I've had it up I haven't had but one person have an issue with it. It's changed now to something a simple mind can comprehend.[/QUOTE]

must have been late on those deals then...its cool.

what were some of the highlights I missed out on?

Well, I didn't get back to you soon but was going to purchase the emerson at 198 at walmart, out of stock, and missed out the name brand that was under 200 at frys, so I figured I got the TCL from amazon at 250.

This tv is freaking great, I love it, HD is awesome, it natively outputs 720p and 1080i respectively, speakers are pretty awesome as well.

Games I got are: Enslaved, LP2, FNV, and RE5.

I also feel your pain, but to a greater degree, my BDAY is on the 22nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some cheap speaker + subwoofer 2.1 so I won't have to use my tv's speakers. Hopefully it will fix the issue I explained to you earlier that I thought I fixed. If you ever do get RE5 and/or LP2, let me know, I'll be down to play when this coming week is over, finals are killing me.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Got some cheap speaker + subwoofer 2.1 so I won't have to use my tv's speakers. Hopefully it will fix the issue I explained to you earlier that I thought I fixed. If you ever do get RE5 and/or LP2, let me know, I'll be down to play when this coming week is over, finals are killing me.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'm going to check out those 2 for sure (LP2 and RE5 GE) and they've been on my "to do" list for a while now.

What's up with going back to component?

[quote name='kryptonic']Yea, I'm going to check out those 2 for sure (LP2 and RE5 GE) and they've been on my "to do" list for a while now.

What's up with going back to component?[/QUOTE]

It had crystal clear sound as opposed to digital. I bought some cables to go with my speakers and subwoofer, looks like they are all attached through one cable, if not I could always use the speakers alone.

I bought an adapter, a coupler and a few other cables so I am probably going to do sound via composite or try out component, although I doubt it would not matter.

LP2 is pretty fun for 4 player coop, a friend of mine will probably pick it up, I have always enjoyed Re5 for coop, especially the dlc so you are on a good track by picking up the GE.

[quote name='adriley313']no offense but ur thread title sounds sexual+[/QUOTE]

LOL.... Leave it to the perverted minds of the world to ruin a perfectly honest thread title.

bread's done
Back