W: Titanfall, Diablo 3, Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein 360 H: 360, Paypal

I don't know you've sent me a hundred messages. I have the DC number, but you won't get it until it gets to your house and you read it off the sticker. I told you it was shipping, I don't need you filling up my inbox with messages asking where it is. I told you I would send it to you when I had a chance and when I went to post it, you had already sent me two more messages. Then another today. Now you're posting on my thread?

Relax for chrissake.

Yup, and I will post here and PM you until you send me the DC or the package arrives. I don't get how you dont have the number? Care to explain?

I asked you not to PM me anymore and I'd send you the DC# when I got home. I got home and had two PM's from you, so I've decided not to share the DC# with you, but instead SURPRISE you when you can read the DC# off the package when you get it.

This whole trade has created more PM's than the entire rest of my PM influx.

Maybe tomorrow I will share the DC#, but that depends how much more correspondence I get from you for the remainder of the evening.

Feel free to keep bumping my trade list though.

excuse me for butting in, but if he already paid for the package, why won't you give him the dc#? 2 pms asking for the # is nothing to be so spiteful about

i don't know the details of your fight, but you, as the seller, owe him the confirmation that his stuff's been shipped. how does he know you didn't pay for parcel shipping, what is that 2 week delivery time? as far as he knows, you haven't sent him his stuff yet.

crashhole, i'm sure you could contact a moderator and eventually get the dc# or at least leave the appropriate feedback..

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I asked you not to PM me anymore and I'd send you the DC# when I got home. I got home and had two PM's from you, so I've decided not to share the DC# with you, but instead SURPRISE you when you can read the DC# off the package when you get it.

This whole trade has created more PM's than the entire rest of my PM influx.

Maybe tomorrow I will share the DC#, but that depends how much more correspondence I get from you for the remainder of the evening.

Feel free to keep bumping my trade list though.[/QUOTE]You know, that's really a poor attitude to have.

If the other CAG asked for a DC for the shipment, to insure that they know where the package is at, what's the issue with not providing it for them when asked? It's not some special privileged information, and as you've dealt with a number of CAGs in the past, from your feedback, I don't know why this seems to be such an issue for you.

It's setting a bad precedent that you're being a problem to work with for providing a DC # for the shipment, when all it takes is a PM or an email. Why don't you give it to the other CAG as requested?

I think that it's a reasonable request, and honestly, it should have been provided as soon as you had the package shipped out and its DC on the package. Why's this such an issue to provide it?

Thanks nieon and shrike4242. I did my part in sending this guy my game a week ago today. He received it on Monday and now I have been waiting. My mail just passed and still no game and no DC#. This is the whole reason I have been asking for the DC# so I know when the game will arrive. I'm not playing this guy's games anymore. I have reported this to the mods so maybe they can get the # from him.

hehe no problemo. at least now you won't have to pm anymore. a mod definitely has a little more authority^^ good luck to you

I find all of this kind of sad considering this is the guy that raised all sorts of hell to get Rick banned last year. Yeah thought people forgot about that huh? Now you are acting even more childish than that kid did. Then again, what can you expect from a guy that has to beg people to not send games to his house but to his job because he doesnt want his wife finding out hes getting more games, and is trying to sell his old used clothes on here.......

Shrieke,
krashhole is constantly PM'ing me about the DC#, I asked him to relax and I would send it to him when I had the means of sitting down at a computer and sending it to him. He sent me two more messages in the 5 hour time span from my previous message asking where it was. This is on top of the dozen of PM's he has sent while trying to establish this simple trade. So I decided I wouldn't share the DC#. I told him I would and he shouldn't worry, but he's being quite the pest which is something I haven't dealt with in my 100 other plus trades on this site.

The game was shipped when it was supposed to have shipped, First Class - after he sent his address to me (the scribble on the package was borderline illegible) and I was able to get it to the Post Office to be shipped coordinating with my work schedule. I've never had someone be such a spaz about a trade. It's very annoying to have someone constantly PM'ing you about something you've already informed them about. I asked him to be patient and he refused. So that's where I am.

Since the moderators are now involved and I'll provide the DC#, kind of.
3100 0320 0000 9042 0831
That's the DC#, but the numbers are all scrambled up within their respective groups. I'll give you a hint, the middle one is 0000.

My word on this site is good enough to not be such a bitch about a DC#. I told you the game shipped. You should have confidence in the US Postal Service that the game will arrive on schedule. Seeing how Monday is a holiday, I'd imagine you'll have it Tuesday at the latest. Like I said, the DC# will be posted on the package. You can check your answers with the scramble above.

Shrieke, if you'd like to speak with me directly to review the number of PM's that have been sent to me and ones I have sent, I'd be happy to send those to you.

Nieon, I appreciate your imput, but butt out. This wasn't a purchase it was a trade. I'm not worried about feedback as I will leave corresponding feedback and if it escalates to such add him to my "Bad Trader's List" explaining his need to PM excessively.

Hey Spyder, fuck off.

Hmmm, lets see. You received my package Monday (27th) morning around 9am. I asked you Tuesday if you had mailed it and you replied with what's your address. It took you a day to realize you needed my mailing info?

Then on the 29th, since I didn't hear anything I PM'd you again asking when it was going to be shipped. Again, another day had passed and I had no clue as to when you were shipping it.

You replied with "Shipping out today, around 5PM if you want specifics. No need to send me ANOTHER PM after 5 - when I get home tonight, I'll try and get it out to you. You can rest assured it has shipped."

Then on the 30th, I asked again and here was your reply:
Originally Posted by krashhole
I'm still waiting on that DC#.......
I told you it shipped and asked you not to send me more messages. The DC number is on a sticker on it's way to you.

So you tell me where I sent dozens of messages asking about a game that YOU owe ME and all I want is the DC# so I know when it will arrive.

I got your game Monday, packaged my shit up on Tuesday. Didn't have your address because you scribbled with a permanent marker on the envelope. I asked you for it. I was already at work so you had to wait til Wednesday. I told you Wednesday I was taking it to the post office after work and I would send you the DC# when I got home, and you didn't need to worry about sending me another PM, that I would send it to you when I got a chance. When I logged in, I had two PM's from you since my last PM.

You're a spaz. I sent you your damn DC number in a dozen or so posts. Never dealt with such a baby.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Sending DC# via PM.

Wow, didn't know Spyder was such a bitch.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I'm a bitch? All i did was put some insight into the type of person you are in this thread for others to see. To me, a bitch as you put it is someone who is now sending me PM's asking"yo man wtf is your deal" and "hey man, why you bein a bitch".

Sorry, but if you are going to act like an ass to people, eventually it will come around and bite you. This time you got bit.

I got your game Monday, packaged my shit up on Tuesday. Didn't have your address because you scribbled with a permanent marker on the envelope. I asked you for it. I was already at work so you had to wait til Wednesday. I told you Wednesday I was taking it to the post office after work and I would send you the DC# when I got home, and you didn't need to worry about sending me another PM, that I would send it to you when I got a chance. When I logged in, I had two PM's from you since my last PM.

You're a spaz. I sent you your damn DC number in a dozen or so posts. Never dealt with such a baby.

Double post for you.

let me butt in just one more time to help you avoid further trouble with the mods or cag in general:

retaliatory feedback is against the rules. it's not allowed if krashhole sent you his game without any problems whatsoever. it's been almost a week since you got his game, he just wanted some assurance that your part was, or will be shipped.

pming at least once a day asking for that assurance is very reasonable

also: name calling is not very mature, i think you have to be 18 to trade on here

[quote name='Spyder187']Lol, I'm a bitch? All i did was put some insight into the type of person you are in this thread for others to see. To me, a bitch as you put it is someone who is now sending me PM's asking"yo man wtf is your deal" and "hey man, why you bein a bitch".

Sorry, but if you are going to act like an ass to people, eventually it will come around and bite you. This time you got bit.[/QUOTE]
Eh, you didn't know dick about the situation. While I was being ridiculous, I had my motives. Just don't know what your problem with me is or why you mention my wife. I work in an office, so that's where I prefer to receive mail.

I'm asking you what your problem is, I've never had an issue with you, but you want to shit on people's thread's all of a sudden like you'rve got a crush on ashhole.

You don't know shit about me and if you'd like to learn, I'll invite you up to Tampa anytime your mommy can bring you.

[quote name='nieon']let me butt in just one more time to help you avoid further trouble with the mods or cag in general:

retaliatory feedback is against the rules. it's not allowed if krashhole sent you his game without any problems whatsoever. it's been almost a week since you got his game, he just wanted some assurance that your part was, or will be shipped.

pming at least once a day asking for that assurance is very reasonable

also: name calling is not very mature, i think you have to be 18 to trade on here[/QUOTE]
Again, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. I got his game last Monday, I've timelined this shit for everyone who wants to shit on my thread about something that doesn't involve them. Thanks for participating in the internet.

Also, fuck off.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Eh, you didn't know dick about the situation. While I was being ridiculous, I had my motives. Just don't know what your problem with me is or why you mention my wife. I work in an office, so that's where I prefer to receive mail.

I'm asking you what your problem is, I've never had an issue with you, but you want to shit on people's thread's all of a sudden like you'rve got a crush on ashhole.

You don't know shit about me and if you'd like to learn, I'll invite you up to Tampa anytime your mommy can bring you.[/QUOTE]

Last tgime im going to bother bumping your lil thread here, but I am gonna clarify something for you.

1> I only mention your wife as when I did a trade with you long long ago you begged, me to not send my end of the trade to your house, but instead to your workplace as your wife was getting onto you for spending to much money and time with games.

2> You tried the same shit with me when it came to shipping your end of our deal, except i chose to just ignore your antics and either let the item arrive or wait it out and turn it over to the mods. This time it looks like you ran into someone who doesn't have the patience for your antics and refused to put up with them.

3> My other issue with you is pretty simple. You were pretty much the main reason a fellow CAG got banned due to your incessant bitching and whining to the mods. Now, you are doing the same exact shit he did, except Rick was in fact a kid as everyone knew. You are in your 30's if I am not mistaken. Either way, you are being a complete hypocrite, and thats something that I personally can not stand. So, I am pointing it out and if you cant handle it, well, sucks to be you.

4> i think I will just ignore your veiled attempt at humor and threats. I can understand your inner rage getting the best of you. If I had to answer to someone else for my habits as you seem to have to do, I think I would be an angry person as well.

/endthreadbump.

[quote name='Spyder187']Last tgime im going to bother bumping your lil thread here, but I am gonna clarify something for you.

1> I only mention your wife as when I did a trade with you long long ago you begged, me to not send my end of the trade to your house, but instead to your workplace as your wife was getting onto you for spending to much money and time with games.

2> You tried the same shit with me when it came to shipping your end of our deal, except i chose to just ignore your antics and either let the item arrive or wait it out and turn it over to the mods. This time it looks like you ran into someone who doesn't have the patience for your antics and refused to put up with them.

3> My other issue with you is pretty simple. You were pretty much the main reason a fellow CAG got banned due to your incessant bitching and whining to the mods. Now, you are doing the same exact shit he did, except Rick was in fact a kid as everyone knew. You are in your 30's if I am not mistaken. Either way, you are being a complete hypocrite, and thats something that I personally can not stand. So, I am pointing it out and if you cant handle it, well, sucks to be you.

4> i think I will just ignore your veiled attempt at humor and threats. I can understand your inner rage getting the best of you. If I had to answer to someone else for my habits as you seem to have to do, I think I would be an angry person as well.

/endthreadbump.[/QUOTE]
Thanks again for the bump. I can't let you have the last word on my own thread, now can I? I appreciate your attempt at the high road, I really don't have an issue with you and I must say I'm flattered I have made such an impression on you.

1. I don't remember you, specifically, but I do remember that trade, though I don't remember what we traded. My wife was being a bit of a nag and I chose to work around it. It's called being married. I don't remember BEGGING. Maybe it was just asking to avoid catching shit. Maybe one day you'll be married.

2. Care to provide some more specifics? I can't recall any antics. You didn't leave feedback for our transaction. How were other CAG's to know?

3. I remember Rick. His ban should be up by now. That was over a year ago. The only difference between that situation is that Rick never shipped my item. He said he did for three weeks. Never provided a Tracking Number because there never was one. I sent my game in this trade when I told krashhole I would. I've had the tracking number then. It's all within normal shipping times for a CAG transaction. I just withheld my tracking number because the other trader was being a spaz when I asked him not to.

I'm also not in my 30's.

4. I'm not angry, there's no rage - again you're mistaken. I invited you up to check me out anytime you want. This isn't a threat. You seem to have a fascination with me and I'd like you to come hang out. Until then, save your opinions and perspectives.

Anyway, thanks again. Let me know if you remember our trade.

Really? You never said anything about sending me the DC#. If you would have, I wouldn't have had to keep asking. So again, lets go back to your reply on Wednesday.

YOU: Shipping out today, around 5PM if you want specifics. No need to send me ANOTHER PM after 5 - when I get home tonight, I'll try and get it out to you. You can rest assured it has shipped.

ME: I asked because you said probably Monday. I didnt hear anything from you and you never said when it would be going out in the PM you sent yesterday. Sorry I have to send ANOTHER PM to find out what your intentions are with my part of the deal.

Do you see where you said you would send me a DC#? I don't.

And since you say it was all scribbled, yet it made it's way to you just fine.....Why did you not contact me to make sure of my mailing address? Why did I have to contact you the following day to see if you had mailed it out?

Again, all of this BS could have been avoided had you just sent me a DC#

And no, I'm not going to read the remaining 10 or PM's you sent with 1 number in each one.

You are by far the worst person I have dealt with on CAG. Your immaturity level is that of a 6yr old and you have a lot of growing up to do.

[quote name='krashhole']Really? You never said anything about sending me the DC#. If you would have, I wouldn't have had to keep asking. So again, lets go back to your reply on Wednesday.

YOU: Shipping out today, around 5PM if you want specifics. No need to send me ANOTHER PM after 5 - when I get home tonight, I'll try and get it out to you. You can rest assured it has shipped.

ME: I asked because you said probably Monday. I didnt hear anything from you and you never said when it would be going out in the PM you sent yesterday. Sorry I have to send ANOTHER PM to find out what your intentions are with my part of the deal.

Do you see where you said you would send me a DC#? I don't.

And since you say it was all scribbled, yet it made it's way to you just fine.....Why did you not contact me to make sure of my mailing address? Why did I have to contact you the following day to see if you had mailed it out?

Again, all of this BS could have been avoided had you just sent me a DC#

And no, I'm not going to read the remaining 10 or PM's you sent with 1 number in each one.

You are by far the first and worst person I have dealt with on CAG. Your immaturity level is that of a 6yr old and you have a lot of growing up to do.[/QUOTE]
Well, this has been a bad trade for me. Never have I dreaded checking PM's since our trade. I've never dealt with someone so annoying. Any chance you're a woman?

Also, your spelling and grammar is that of a 6-year old; which explains the handwriting deal.

I got your game late Monday night when I got home from work. I gave it a spin and it worked. I packaged up my game to send to you and put it in my car. I didn't tape it up because I needed your address. I tried to copy off the chickenscratch from your envelope, but figured you would send a PM with your address so that it was legible.

Tuesday, I got your PM asking if I had shipped before I could log into CAG to ask you to confirm your address. So my reply on Tuesday was asking you to confirm your address with what I tried to translate from your hieroglyphic handwriting. By the time you had replied, I wasn't making another trip to the post office. I had more important things to take care of, sorry. So I told you I would get the game out Wednesday, which I did. I took it after work, went out with some friends and when I got home that night, I had a message from you inferring that I wasn't holding up my end of the deal when I told you to relax. I'm talking about your 110AM message:
" DC#
So I assumed you shipped the game. Do you have a DC# so I know when to expect it"
You assumed correctly. I had shipped the game, but I asked you not to blow me up about the DC number. But you went ahead and sent the PM. Why would you not? I thought that was incredibly annoying. So I just went to bed.

On Thursday, I had a few messages from you before lunch! I was going to respond, but I still thought you were being annoying. So I waited. Then you got ridiculous. So I told you weren't getting it.

I was going to give it to you if you were less annoying and I think I expressed that as well to you in a PM. So you continued pestering and then got the mod's involved. Other than Shrieke posting on my Trade List, no mod has contacted me. I haven't done anything wrong. Your game is on it's way. Just as we planned, you just chose to be so annoying about it.

I hope you really enjoy the game when you get it. I've been told it's the worst in the series, so maybe you'll hate it and blame that on me too. Be sure to send me a PM.

LOL Whatever man. You have had one excuse after the next. Point is, you should have just sent me the DC# when you got it but you insisted on playing childish games. Again, grow up buddy.

You said you mailed the game on Wednesday. According to the DC# you just sent:

Your item was accepted at 12:52 pm on June 30, 2011 THURSDAY

So you didn't mail it until yesterday, 3 days after you got my game. This explains why you didn't have a DC# for me. Instead of making excuses and trying to make me look like the bad guy, all you had to say was I haven't been able to mail your game out. But once again, the PM's I have posted from you confirm what kind of person you are and that you are not trust worthy regardless of how much feedback you have.

I took it in to the Post Office on Wednesday afternoon. Not sure why it says Thursday - that's probably when it went out. Stop being such a little bitch.

Maybe the post office knows how much of a whiner you are.

Yeah, you took it Wednesday and they decided to wait until yesterday to accept it. First time I have ever seen that happen. When you pay for the postage and the DC#, it is then accepted at that time, not the next day. And if calling me names makes you feel better, go ahead. We all know who the ADULT is here :)

bread's done
Back