W: Xbox Live $20 Card, PP Have: Gears Collection Code $8, R6V Code $4

Check my list for Indeigo Prophecy? It is complete/mint, right?

I know you are trying to trad eall three Xbox games togehter, but that is the only one I have interest in, sorry!

I see you have Bioshock 2, I have the preorder code (on the actual card) if interested, among other things!

Willing to haggle a little for the assassins' outfit code? Idc about the other stuff just want the code pm'ed. LMK. Or CML for anything. Might want the COD classic as well.

thanks! i feel like i got the use out of it playing UC2, GoWIII, Heavy Rain, and KZ2.

I might get another one in the future...but for now, most good games coming out are multi-plat and my 360 is getting all my attention

[quote name='jcp42877']thanks! i feel like i got the use out of it playing UC2, GoWIII, Heavy Rain, and KZ2.

I might get another one in the future...but for now, most good games coming out are multi-plat and my 360 is getting all my attention[/QUOTE]

great game choices :D hope you sell it soon

hey bro! didn't really see anything. most games you have DLC for i don't have anymore, and i'm looking for something a bit more 'physical' for the goodies.

I'd love to trade them for a copy of ME2 + some paypal or so.

[quote name='jcp42877']hey bro! didn't really see anything. most games you have DLC for i don't have anymore, and i'm looking for something a bit more 'physical' for the goodies.

I'd love to trade them for a copy of ME2 + some paypal or so.[/QUOTE]

No problem. If I get anything that interests you, let me know!

bread's done
Back