Walking Dead(DVD) $10 @ Target

[quote name='SOLDIER']It was a close call, but I managed to convince my Wal-mart as well.

The key is to point at the line that says "DVD/Blu Ray" and emphasize that the pic is a placeholder cover. It worked for me, but YMMW.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I should have mentioned that. This is exactly what I said to get them to change their mind.

I went in with the intentions of picking my cashier, but just said fuck it and walked up to the young guy working in electronics.

The only slight delay was that he couldn't find the date on the ad since I only brought the one page. I told him I could go get the rest of the ad out of the car, but he said forget about it and that he thought he remembered the ad from someone else using it.

I was surprised that they price matched based on the fact that the nearest Target is easily 60+ miles away. I thought they might give me some resistance on the ad not being from a local competitor. However, now that I know they will price match that easily at the register, I'll probably shop there more often instead of making trips to the city planned around when things are on sale.

Just got back from successfully price matching Walmart for the blu-ray version. She stated the ad said tv only for that section and I replied It says blu-ray also that's just a place holder picture it's for both of them. She immediately keyed it in and rang me up for $9.99 without saying another word. So I walked out with season one on blu for $10.59 :applause:

successful PM at walmart for the blu ray. picked a kid with beiber hair he saw walking dead and bluray and 9.99 out the door! YAY

Just finished the first season with the girlfriend in one sitting.

We both liked it, but I'm glad I only paid $10 for it since it was short.

I was worried that the ending was going to be a cliffhanger and
the timer in the CDC facility would expire and the season would end
. Luckily that didn't happen.

bread's done
Back