WalMart - Blu-Ray under $15 Sunday 6/5/08

Sweet. Blade Runner collectors edition is very nice for 15. According to the article 3:10 to Yuma should be 15.00 by Sunday and that is awesome news.

Thanks OP

Will keep an eye on this thread and walmart for more titles. Only one here that interests me so far is 300. Don't have Blu-Ray yet, but I am picking up a MGS4 PS3 Bundle a week from today.

Thanks!!

Not bad at all. Too bad Blade Runner's out of stock. Hopefully Amazon will match this for free shipping and no tax.

[quote name='karkyco']Not bad at all. Too bad Blade Runner's out of stock. Hopefully Amazon will match this for free shipping and no tax.[/quote]

How do you go about doing that? I buy off Amazon all the time and I'm sure it's not hard to do, I'm just kind've an idiot.

[quote name='Zackattack33']How do you go about doing that? I buy off Amazon all the time and I'm sure it's not hard to do, I'm just kind've an idiot.[/quote]

I think he just means, he hopes that amazon will lower their price to 15 so to oppose Walmart.com. There is no price matching policy that I'm aware of.

[quote name='Zackattack33']How do you go about doing that? I buy off Amazon all the time and I'm sure it's not hard to do, I'm just kind've an idiot.[/quote]Amazon matches any price drops of theirs that they do on items that you've purchased within 30 days. They don't go matching other competitors.

I got shooter and training day for 15 at my B&M just now. I scanned Blade runner and it still rang up 29 bucks though.

went back and got

we were soldiers
xxx
Flags of our fathers
The last Samurai

all for 15 bucks each

Checked Blade Runner and still no deal. Also checked some other 19 dollar blu rays like mission impossible and no luck.

Just when I didn't need to spend anymore money I find this sale. I will be getting these:

Training Day

Even though I've owned both of these on regular DVD I want them on Blu-ray because nobody around me has Blu-Ray and I lost both of these to people that borrowed them.

Just found out that most of the titles in the link for Walmart are on sale for the same price at Amazon.com.

[quote name='scum1']I got shooter and training day for 15 at my B&M just now. I scanned Blade runner and it still rang up 29 bucks though.[/quote]

I got shooter and we were soldiers for 15.

I went last night in-store and I saw most of what was on the site marked at the regular price but they scanned at $15. The only one that was actually marked $15 was Shooter. I ended up leaving 300 & Training Day because I realized that I've seen them too many times so I bought something that I wanted to see in HD since it was out in theaters which is Curse of the Golden Flower which I saw at the movies because my girlfriend loves Asian films and it has a lot of bright colors.

It is not included in this group but "I Am Legend" is $13.86 at the Walmart site. Ship to store was available on this one, so basically free shipping. Pretty good for a fairly recent release.

[quote name='tch65721']It is not included in this group but "I Am Legend" is $13.86 at the Walmart site. Ship to store was available on this one, so basically free shipping. Pretty good for a fairly recent release.[/quote]

sweet thanks, going to BB to pricematch

picked up war for $8.93 after a $10 GC...shit paid $4 in taxes and shipping alone,but the gift card was free (thanks to the SSBB pre-order fiasco) so its all good....

Great price on I Am Legend. I ordered that but didn't see anything else worth buying, or rebuying since I own most of the other titles on DVD already.

Im about to go to Wal Mart. I hope they have 3:10 to Yuma. I have been wanting that movie, but not wanting to pay $24.99 for it.

I got We Were Soldiers and Flags of our Father. I wanted to get 3:10 to Yuma but they didn't have it. I also wanted to get Blade Runner but it rang up as 30 dollars so i didn't get it.

No it is 30 dollars in store but 15 online and they will not price match. Get it while it's still in stock online it seems to be going out of stock pretty quickly.

[quote name='wolfpackgamer']No it is 30 dollars in store but 15 online and they will not price match. Get it while it's still in stock online it seems to be going out of stock pretty quickly.[/quote]

The Wal-Marts near me have horrible Blu-Ray selection, so I haven't seen a copy of this in store... but if I'm not mistaken the picture on thier website is the 2-disc edition... and not the 5-disc super duper edition. Could it be possible that everyone is trying to price-match a different title? Has anyone ordered this on Wal-Mart.com and recieved the 5-disc in the mail?

Has anybody actually seen any of these marked at $15 because I have been to several Wal-Marts and only one was actually marked $15 and that was Shooter at one store. I was there earlier and none of the movies were marked. I probably would have picked up 3:10 to Yuma for that price but I haven't seen any in-store.

[quote name='cdeener']Has anybody actually seen any of these marked at $15 because I have been to several Wal-Marts and only one was actually marked $15 and that was Shooter at one store. I was there earlier and none of the movies were marked. I probably would have picked up 3:10 to Yuma for that price but I haven't seen any in-store.[/quote]

none of the movies at my Wal-Mart were marked but they do ring up for 15 dollars except for Blade Runner.

I just picked up Blade Runner Blue-Ray 5 Disc Edition, I never seen this movie before but I heard it was really good and Ridley Scott is my boy

is the one on Wal-mart the 5 disc edition?

bread's done
Back