Walmart.com - Xbox 360 Premium, 2 Games, Controller, 12 months Live for $509.99

Gamerguy

CAGiversary!
As originally mentioned in [thread=113383]this thread[/thread], Walmart has a 360 Premium Bundle that includes Burnout Revenge for free. It can be part of a much better deal, though:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5044139

That bundle (search for 5044139 if it redirects you to the homepage) is now compatible with the Burnout Bundle. So now...

XBox 360 Premium Package ($399.99)
$59.99 Game
Burnout Revenge ($29.99 most places)
Wireless Controller ($49.99)
12 Months Xbox Live ($49.99)

...for $509.66 before shipping. That's at least $70 off the regular prices. The savings might not be as good as the Overstock deal after tax and shipping for some people, but it's better for most.

Is this online only? If I get this job at Wal-Mart (still waiting for the results of my drug test...) I wonder if I can use my discount on it... probably not.

so.....anyone tried this at their local walmart yet?
I might head there this weekend and see if its there or not.
and looks like u get a wired AND a wireless controller......or so says the picture on their website.

1112996995297_215X215.jpg

plus, looks like no Gears or COD3 for tht extra game available on teh dropdown menu....

[quote name='SlaughterX']Is this online only? If I get this job at Wal-Mart (still waiting for the results of my drug test...) I wonder if I can use my discount on it... probably not.[/QUOTE]

Once you get your discount card, you can use it on online purchases as well

[quote name='SlaughterX']Is this online only? If I get this job at Wal-Mart (still waiting for the results of my drug test...) I wonder if I can use my discount on it... probably not.[/QUOTE]

You can. I use it online and offline all the time!

I'm thinking of doing this...will get brunout and fight night (cause no Gears or COD3 :( )
so looks like with shipping its about $528 and around $565 for me with tax.....is this better or should Overstock be better......and i just go get Gears and COD3....to be like 450 i think.

You know, I was able to get:

Xbox 360 Premium
Halo 2
Extra Wireless Controller
Extra Rechargeable Battery
Plug & Play Recharge Kit

All for $453 from Overstock using the 10% off coupon.

[quote name='cognitive77']You know, I was able to get:

Xbox 360 Premium
Halo 2
Extra Wireless Controller
Extra Rechargeable Battery
Plug & Play Recharge Kit

All for $453 from Overstock using the 10% off coupon.[/quote]

hmmm since i shall be a new customer at overstock, i might get the 15% discount hehehe leaning towards them now....

Been waiting to hop on their 360 bundle awhile, good to hear that the Burnout pack is good w/ it as well. Guess it'll be another week before my Walmart card shows (to use months no interest instead of the high @$$ credit I just paid off from college)

[quote name='genneo']so.....anyone tried this at their local walmart yet?
I might head there this weekend and see if its there or not.
and looks like u get a wired AND a wireless controller......or so says the picture on their website.

1112996995297_215X215.jpg

plus, looks like no Gears or COD3 for tht extra game available on teh dropdown menu....[/quote]

That picture seems wrong to me. The description clearly states Premium edition, and you can even get the Burnout version...

[quote name='Anubis2005X']That picture seems wrong to me. The description clearly states Premium edition, and you can even get the Burnout version...[/QUOTE]

yeah the pic is just misleading.

basially if u combine with teh burnout bundle (why wouldnt anyone) u get the premium, wireless controller, burnout, 1 yr XBOX Gold Live, and an extra game from their drop down menu:

but with teh taxes adn teh shipping.......this deal might not turn out to be the best one right now....

[quote name='genneo']yeah the pic is just misleading.
but with teh taxes adn teh shipping.......this deal might not turn out to be the best one right now....[/quote]

Could you guys post what you think might be the best deal? Not right away if there's not enough information available, but when you get the chance, because I'm looking to buy a 360.

[quote name='genneo']hmmm since i shall be a new customer at overstock, i might get the 15% discount hehehe leaning towards them now....[/quote]

Have a link to this 15% off discount?

dead =/ im sad. I added it to my basket last night and decided to sleep on it, get up, finally check it, said session expired, items in the basket, but its not, and searching for that product number gets you nothing.

They still have the 360 premium + game for the premium price, but its not as good a deal as this was. Ah well, you snooze, you really do lose.

[quote name='dauvin']dead =/ im sad. I added it to my basket last night and decided to sleep on it, get up, finally check it, said session expired, items in the basket, but its not, and searching for that product number gets you nothing.

They still have the 360 premium + game for the premium price, but its not as good a deal as this was. Ah well, you snooze, you really do lose.[/QUOTE]

dude go with Overstock.

Xbox 360 Premium System
Overstock's 2 yr full replacement guarantee,
extra wireless controller,
play&charge kit,
and GOW......
for $492

total.

Heh, I did just that. I waited as long as I could, and thats a damn good deal. Thanks for the final push genneo

bread's done
Back