Want lotsa MS points

Mad Mage

CAGiversary!
I just got a 360 and there's a ton of XBLA games I want. I'll buy in bulk if someone has pointcards for sale that are cheaper than just buying the points with a credit card.

I've never bought from this site, but gamedealdaily.com is fairly active here at CAG and they have $20 cards for $18. I've found good deals on e-bay but they seem to have dried up lately and some of the remaining deals to be found are either scamming you the buyer or selling obviously ill gained product: buyer beware. Good luck.

Join the eca for free then use the promo code and they come out to around 44 and change if you get the free shipping and are in a state that amazon does not charge tax.

[quote name='DPsx7']You should have gotten a PS3... Lotta deals there.[/QUOTE]
Get out you fucking troll :bomb:

[quote name='Mad Mage']Wow. I'm new here, so what're the rules about spamming? Or is trolling allowed? [/QUOTE]No, trolling and spamming are definitely NOT permitted. Sorry your first experience on CAG had to be this.

Nah, my first CAG experience was of course great video game deals. I just haven't been to the forums in years.

Oh and thanks for all the MS point suggestions people.

[quote name='Mad Mage']Nah, my first CAG experience was of course great video game deals. I just haven't been to the forums in years.

Oh and thanks for all the MS point suggestions people.[/QUOTE]
I should've check you were a CAG Veteran before I commented... :oops:

[quote name='mxyzplik']I've never bought from this site, but gamedealdaily.com is fairly active here at CAG and they have $20 cards for $18. [/QUOTE]
Plus $5 shipping.

[quote name='Nebenator']Get out you fucking troll :bomb:

No, trolling and spamming are definitely NOT permitted. Sorry your first experience on CAG had to be this.[/QUOTE]

What can I say? I'm trying to help people avoid the sheer disappointment of owning a 360. I mean he can still trade it back I hope. The Virtual Boy has more games worth playing than 360 does and let's not get into reliability. I guess it can be a rough first lesson for a kid spending their money. Oh well.

[quote name='Skoad']Plus $5 shipping.[/QUOTE]

Drats. If he orders at least three I guess it'll beat retail but I hadn't thought about shipping. Good catch.

[quote name='DPsx7']What can I say? I'm trying to help people avoid the sheer disappointment of owning a 360. I mean he can still trade it back I hope. The Virtual Boy has more games worth playing than 360 does and let's not get into reliability. I guess it can be a rough first lesson for a kid spending their money. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Don't be an asshole.

Already got shadow complex with points bought through credit card. I couldn't wait until I found a deal to play that one.

Damn fun.

[quote name='mxyzplik']Drats. If he orders at least three I guess it'll beat retail but I hadn't thought about shipping. Good catch.[/QUOTE]
Every two extra items increases shipping by $3.

bread's done
Back