Warhammer Online Trial Key Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

etcrane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hey there, I'm thinking about trying out WAR since my WOW subscription just ended. I know that WAR provides refer a friend codes and I actually have the game already (unopened) but wanted to get a feel for it before I open it. If anyone has a trial code, I'd appreciate it ... and since I'm most likely going to use the game, you would be getting 30 days free (assuming I enjoy the trial game) from what I understand.

So if anyone has an extra code, I'd appreciate it ... and if anyone has any thoughts on WAR or WAR vs. WOW feel free to share as well. Thanks!

[quote name='etcrane']Hey there, I'm thinking about trying out WAR since my WOW subscription just ended. I know that WAR provides refer a friend codes and I actually have the game already (unopened) but wanted to get a feel for it before I open it. If anyone has a trial code, I'd appreciate it ... and since I'm most likely going to use the game, you would be getting 30 days free (assuming I enjoy the trial game) from what I understand.

So if anyone has an extra code, I'd appreciate it ... and if anyone has any thoughts on WAR or WAR vs. WOW feel free to share as well. Thanks![/quote]

There's trial codes? I won't be able to check until late tonight but I'll PM you if I do have one in the box. I'll also check if recruit-a-friend will help you out.

Whenever you're just beginning on your adventure through Warhammer Online you have surely heard someone say or seen someone write about the destruction grinding guide, but what is it? With a game as large in popularity and scale as the Warhammer Online everybody needs the opportunity to get off to a good start and a good destruction grinding guide can do the trick. What do they have to offer?
All you have to do now to discover How to Make Gold in Warhammer Online is to watch the prices on the item and once you have found a good selling price sell the same item and you have found a nice little earner. You can even make gold in Warhammer Online by buying items and then reselling at a higher price and this is probably the most popular idea on how to make gold.
As I've stated the most effective understanding I have on How to make gold in Warhammer Online is to find an object that is in demand and resell it. Some Warhammer guides show you where to get all the high demand items!
Let's retrospect for what it means to get gold in Warhammer Online ... or do you need to? Remember this (it really is this easy) your entire existence and possibility for success relies on your ability to get gold in this game. You can waste hours reading forums and asking on channels to try to figure it out the long and hard way, but you're better off reading the guides by people who practically play Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning as a lifestyle.
smile.gif

Looks like I can't help out. Your account needs to be active since before Dec. 23rd and you didn't let it expire:

From the WAR FAQ:

As an actively paying subscriber, you may be eligible to participate in our refer a friend program. Actively paying subscribers are eligible to participate in the refer a friend program provided they are actively paying subscribers at the time each referral cycle begins.

To be eligible for the current refer a friend program you had to have an active, open account as of December 23, 2008. Players who did not open their accounts until after December 23, or who allowed their accounts to lapse and reactivated them on or after December 23, will not be eligible to participate until the next refer a friend cycle begins.

If anyone still plays and has an active account from before Dec. 23rd, hook etcrane up!

Looking to try out Warhammer online if any1 would have a spare trial key! I have played DAoC in my past and used to love it. Since then ive been playing RTS and really look forward to getting back to my roots. So if you have a key and a minute or two i would really appreciate it if you sent that key my way! And hopefully this will be the MMO ive been looking for.

My email is as follows: [email protected]

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back