Wario Ware Touched! $29.99 @ Sears B&M

Does anyone know how much Walmart is selling it for in store? I seen on their website they have it listed at $39.99. If its $39.99, then it looks like I will be taking a trip to Sears. Thanks for the tip.

[quote name='maxflight']$39.99??! thought it was supposed to be $34.99 :([/quote]

It could be worst you could be paying $49.99 for PSP titles.

[quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='maxflight']$39.99??! thought it was supposed to be $34.99 :([/quote]

It could be worst you could be paying $49.99 for PSP titles.[/quote]

Whew, talk about driving Warioware into the ground...

GBA - excellent

GC - Cool, sort of 'done that' feel to it.

DS - Come on, do something original... $19.99 tops.

[quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='maxflight']$39.99??! thought it was supposed to be $34.99 :([/quote]

Or you could be paying $39.99 for a game that can be beat in two hours... oh, wait....

[quote name='Kuma'][quote name='Kayden']Bring the add to CC and get it for 26.99 :p[/quote]

Game.Set.Match.[/quote]

That's the way to go, especially if your Sears doesn't have any games. (Mine doesn't.)

Is Eb supposed to call you when your pre-order comes in, or do you have to just go in when the games released to pick it up. It's 2:00P.M., and I'm getting worried.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Is Eb supposed to call you when your pre-order comes in, or do you have to just go in when the games released to pick it up. It's 2:00P.M., and I'm getting worried.[/quote]

I'm told they call... but I wouldn't know because i don't preorder much... GUILD wars is my first and thats not out yet.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Is Eb supposed to call you when your pre-order comes in, or do you have to just go in when the games released to pick it up. It's 2:00P.M., and I'm getting worried.[/quote]

They usually call me. Sometimes when they're busy they don't call until later in the evening. I would just give them a call every hour or two to see if its in.

[quote name='Kayden']Bring the add to CC and get it for 26.99 :p[/quote]

How do you figure? Doesn't CC give you an extra discount of 10% of the difference? That would make it $29.49, since the difference between the advertised Sears and CC prices is $5.00. I know if you bought it from CC and brought the ad back later, they'd refund you 110% of the difference, or $5.50.

[quote name='Chris in Cali'][quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='maxflight']$39.99??! thought it was supposed to be $34.99 :([/quote]

Or you could be paying $39.99 for a game that can be beat in two hours... oh, wait....[/quote]

Well It's actually supposed to be $35. I don't own the game so I can't comment on It's length, although I heard It's short. Hey, I paid $50 for Max Payne 2, beat that in five hours, Megaman 2, beat that in three hours long long ago. Don't care about length as long as It's got replayability/is a good game.

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='Kayden']Bring the add to CC and get it for 26.99 :p[/quote]

How do you figure? Doesn't CC give you an extra discount of 10% of the difference? That would make it $29.49, since the difference between the advertised Sears and CC prices is $5.00. I know if you bought it from CC and brought the ad back later, they'd refund you 110% of the difference, or $5.50.[/quote]

Oh... I thought they gave a discount of 10% off the other guys price. $30= -$3

I beat Donkey Kong on the Atari 2600 in about 7 minutes... :(

[quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='Chris in Cali'][quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='maxflight']$39.99??! thought it was supposed to be $34.99 :([/quote]

Or you could be paying $39.99 for a game that can be beat in two hours... oh, wait....[/quote]

Well It's actually supposed to be $35. I don't own the game so I can't comment on It's length, although I heard It's short. Hey, I paid $50 for Max Payne 2, beat that in five hours, Megaman 2, beat that in three hours long long ago. Don't care about length as long as It's got replayability/is a good game.[/quote]

I beat my penis in 2... :joystick: :mrgreen:

[quote name='soulwish2003']I beat Donkey Kong on the Atari 2600 in about 7 minutes... :(

[quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='Chris in Cali'][quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='maxflight']$39.99??! thought it was supposed to be $34.99 :([/quote]

Well It's actually supposed to be $35. I don't own the game so I can't comment on It's length, although I heard It's short. Hey, I paid $50 for Max Payne 2, beat that in five hours, Megaman 2, beat that in three hours long long ago. Don't care about length as long as It's got replayability/is a good game.[/quote][/quote]

[quote name='soulwish2003'][quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='maxflight']$39.99??! thought it was supposed to be $34.99 :([/quote]

GBA - excellent

DS - Come on, do something original... $19.99 tops.[/quote]

dum post of the day

both gba games and Ds game have different control systems from each other.

Also, I've probably played the first wario ware for 150+ hours

and i only got in august or september to play during the hurricanes.

[quote name='DenisDFat'][quote name='soulwish2003'][quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='maxflight']$39.99??! thought it was supposed to be $34.99 :([/quote]

GBA - excellent

dum post of the day

and i only got in august or september to play during the hurricanes.[/quote]

Warioware is the worst game ever made.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']How about some Pazaak instead Carth?[/quote]

I found it to be one of the more fun minigames... Not quite as addicting as the card game in FF8... but a lot less annoying than the golden chocobo making in ff7

I got it at Sears today. It was marked at $34.99 but I asked the cute cashier to scan it and it came up at $29.99, as stated in the ad. If it wasn't $29.99 she offered to price match it for me right there.

I somehow got it for $27 @ BB just now.......I used a GGC and a $5 reward zone cert on my purchase (which also included SAW and Donnie Darko: DC) and I got the lot for like $60......*shrug*

[quote name='soulwish2003'][quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='maxflight']$39.99??! thought it was supposed to be $34.99 :([/quote]

GBA - excellent

Uh, the GC game was the same as the GBA version, so of course you would get a "done that" feel. The DS game is new, not the same as the GBA and GC versions. :roll:

[quote name='RiCeBo1']you can use the BB GGC on DS games? when did they get the GGC for DS games?[/quote]

Hmm, isn't the GGC applicable to video game software in general?

GBA - excellent

Have you played the DS version at all??? Do you actually think its the same exact game as the GBA/GC version?

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='DenisDFat'][quote name='soulwish2003'][quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='maxflight']$39.99??! thought it was supposed to be $34.99 :([/quote]

GBA - excellent

dum post of the day

and i only got in august or september to play during the hurricanes.[/quote]

Warioware is the worst game ever made.[/quote]

Enjoy playing your ET for Atari 2600 instead

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='uptopar']new sears coupon? ....... save $5 more ..... $24.99

http://f.chtah.com/i/27/217789800/prem_coupon1.jpg[/quote]

Must use a Sears credit card though. neat find still[/quote]

Yes but if you do happen to have a sears credit card then you can also pay that in store.

So use the coupon buy the game.

Turn around and pay cash for a payment on the card to pay it back off.

bread's done
Back