What did your PS2 lose its virginity to?

I don't recall exactly. It was either Smugglers Run, Simpsons Road Rage, NBA Street, or Maximo: G2G. I am thinking it was Road Rage because my wfe bought it for me for my bday and wanted to play Road Rage right away (typical....taking over my present!!).

My virgin ps2 had a steaming hot SSX sqeezed into it's can at approxiately 15 minutes after launch. That being said, she certainly will take all comers now. Slut.

State of emergency, because the games that came with my system mostly sucked. I rented SOE and a few other games, but that was the first played with company.

My ps2 is currently in a long term relationship with Phantom Brave, but has cheated on it with Star ocean earlier this week :(, WHORE!

Ah yes, I remember it like it were yesterday. I opened the box on Christmas 2002, and as I turned her on she slid open her tray beckoning her first experience. I unwrapped my package, SSX Tricky, and we went at it for hours and hours.

Klonoa 2 was the first PS2 game I bought - I didn't get anything else for it until Devil May Cry came out, which was, oddly enough, the game I bought my PS2 for.

I believe mine was Budokai 2... I was a late bloomer.. I actually owned several games before I got my ps2. I bought a lot of games when they hit a low price on ebay so I would have them when I got my system.

picked up my ps2 on launch day at 12am...slipped it a couple of drinks (maybe a rufie or two on the drive home), and boom, hot steamy ssx action.

My PS2 lost its virginity to GTA3, and Tekken Tag was the next to enter. My PS2 has been having on-and-off relations with a few of my RPG's, but it's currently going steady with La Pucelle.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']I believe mine was The Bouncer.. but I could be wrong.[/quote]

Mine was also The Bouncer.

Sadly it was The Mummy Returns the game. I rented it, I just couldnt resist the tag line. Good or Evil you pick. Pick evil, you can hit reset when you get to hell.:)

Wipeout XL. Summer of 2001. An oldie but a goodie. This was the first Playstation game I ever bought and the PS2 is the first Playstation console I owned. After Wipeout XL, it had a lesibain tryst with Ghost in the Shell. Then it "Meet the Parents".

For the first PS2 game, Kasumi (from DOA 2: Hardcore) nursed me throught the horrors of 9/11.

bread's done
Back