What did your PS2 lose its virginity to?

Mine was a good little ps2, and waited until the right game came its way...GTA 3... Boy, did it ever get rocked, night, day, it didn't matter...

it was either ssx, midnight club, or doa2hardcore... since those were the games i got at launch

interestingly enough, i had also pre-ordered from gamestop GT3 and Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee as PS2 LAUNCH GAMES, hehehe. needless to say i had to cancel those pre-orders and get something else.

Metal Gear Solid 2. I nearly traded my PS2 in when Rayden's whiny self showed up. Or was it Silent Hill 2? I don't know. It was such a whore back then, taking any thing that anyone offered. I'm glad my PS2 is now more particular.

SSX was the first game I played. After being up for about 30 hours *camped infront of target to buy on release day* SSX had such intense graphics that I was hooked and couldn't go to sleep. Man that was a good buy, leaving me with 10 cents in my bank account.

my new pstwo got its cherry popped tonight... Good guy... Madden 2005 CE... he confessed his love for her and promised to always take good care of her...

Mine lost her's to Madden 01 at launch and then she cocked blocked all of my PS1 games, then she blocked all of my PS2 so I had to return her back and get a new one.

My PS2 and PS1 were wife, er, CD-swapping, Street Fighter Alpha 3 but the PS2 has become quite the slut and sleeps w/ anything that can fit in her slot but her favorite trick is currently Disgaea (but don't mention to Disgaea that his brother Phantom Brave and his sister La Pucelle are secretly having affairs behind his back - toldja PS2's a whore) :roll:

bread's done
Back