what do cheapassgamers have for breakfast?

Usually about a bowl or two of cereal. No eggs, no bacon, no toast. Just cereal.

Most of this summer, though, I've been sleeping so late, I just heat up leftovers for lunch.

i usually wake up too late to catch breakfast, so my mom just cooks something for me than leaves for work. so i eat rice with whatever my mother cooked thats on the table.

Thanks to the glory of Atkins. I have a lovely chocolate soy muffin (tastes like chocolate covered green beans, its just lovely) and water.

Usually I get up early enough to make something with eggs. If I don't get up in time, then I don't eat anything.
Today it was a an Egg and Cheese sandwich. On a toasted bagel at that.
And it was good.

Usually i dont eat breatfast cause i dont want to or cause i wake up at noon. But when i do its usually the cereal im hoked on for that week or whatevers in the cupboard. I had Life Cereal today.

[quote name='ElfAngel7']a 20 oz. bottle of Coke or C2.

Breakfast of champions!!![/quote]

Amen to that. Normally I have a glass of coke before I have anything else to start off my day.

Lucky oats, awesome if you lift:

oats (old-fashioned oatmeal with water)
peanut-butter
protein powder
splenda

all mixed together

Six eggs (1 whole, 5 white), scrambled
1cup oatmeal (w/water, not milk) w/cinnamon

8oz OJ
8oz H2O

[quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='Bann']I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. :wink:[/quote]

you eat peices of shit ? lol

ps I dont eat breakfast[/quote]
I would have guessed you drank lot and lots or, umm, milk.[/quote]

"We eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.
Huh? Yall eat pieces of shit? What's the basis?
We ain't going nowhere but got suits and cases"

lol, you guys totally missed what he was referrin to...well, if you dont listen to rap/hip hop, then i wouldnt expect you to, but if you do...shame on you! ;) great song....its called "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West if you want to try listenin to it ;)[/quote]

I didnt expect anyone to get that.

[quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='Bann']I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. :wink:[/quote]

lol, you guys totally missed what he was referrin to...well, if you dont listen to rap/hip hop, then i wouldnt expect you to, but if you do...shame on you! ;) great song....its called "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West if you want to try listenin to it ;)[/quote]

I didnt expect anyone to get that.[/quote]

Ummm...it's also from Billy Madison

2 cherry pop tarts in the morning

btw at wal-mart it cost 2.18 for 16 pop tarts
thats a cheapass deal

well theres my breakfast for the whole week

[quote name='puyopuyo']5 scrambled egg whites, 1 bowl of plain oatmeal, glass of water, banana, and 1 wheat toast.[/quote]

That's quite a bit.

[quote name='puyopuyo'][quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='Bann']I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. :wink:[/quote]

I didnt expect anyone to get that.[/quote]

Ummm...it's also from Billy Madison[/quote]

Happy Gilmore, you mean.

coffee, preferably dunkin donuts brewed at home. I am too cheap to pay almost $2 for a small coffee at the store every day (plus deal with the frustration of waiting in line behind the other caffiene addicts) when I can get a lb. for $8 which will last quite awhile!

damn everyone eats SOMETHING for breakfast. in summer i wake up around lunchtime wouldnt consider that breakfast and on school days.. i rather catch up on sleep than eat breakfast so its really nothing .. it use to be noodles *daydreams.. *

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']i usually dont have breakfast, but if i do I enjoy eggs, bagels, and pancakes, especially from ihop[/quote]

You should try IHoSE. The International House of Scrambled Eggs.

bread's done
Back