What happened to Disaster: Day of Crisis

zaxo

CAG Veteran
Where did it go? This action/thriller from Monolith used to be on Nintendo.com's Wii homepage way back before Sept. 14, now it's nowhere to be found. Judging from the couple clips I saw of it in those Nintendo-released montages, it looked pretty sweet, but I just realized I had forgetten about it completely since there's been nothing about it for so long.

[quote name='KickYourHeadOff']Wasent it some new footage of it some days ago? they said it looked like Resident Evil kinda gameplay.[/quote]That's Necro Nesia you're thinking about.

Disaster and H.A.M.M.E.R. haven't shown anything more than a few new seconds of footage since E3.

[quote name='botticus']That's Necro Nesia you're thinking about.

Disaster and H.A.M.M.E.R. haven't shown anything more than a few new seconds of footage since E3.[/QUOTE]

naw there was a trailer out in japan of games for 2007 and both were shown briefly in it.

[quote name='KickYourHeadOff']Wasent it some new footage of it some days ago? they said it looked like Resident Evil kinda gameplay.[/quote]

I had given up on this game again, but I just checked youtube and there is some newer footage up. This is the best clip I could find:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHaItCFGI_g

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']naw there was a trailer out in japan of games for 2007 and both were shown briefly in it.[/quote]Yeah, that's what I meant... there was a few seconds of each that we hadn't seen before. ;) Just couldn't remember what event that was from.

[quote name='botticus']Yeah, that's what I meant... there was a few seconds of each that we hadn't seen before. ;) Just couldn't remember what event that was from.[/QUOTE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhmMqI4e1mY[/media]

might as well bring everyone else up to date

[quote name='blackiverson']this is the game that got me excited for the Wii. cant wait til this finally gets released[/QUOTE]

how the fuck did 3 seconds of fmv from a game we were given absolutely no info on get you excited for a system?

bread's done
Back