What razor does everyone use?

[quote name='munch']You would have to be a grizzly adams to spend $30 a month on razors.[/QUOTE]

Grizzly Adams did have a beard.

Norelco 7-something. Been using an electric rotary for years, except for one year when I used a Braun [mistake]. Keep a blade and shaving cream for emergencies, but the electric do me fine.
I have used Mach 3, but the blades were expensive, and I prefer the convenience of electric/rechargeable/cordless [nice to shave in the car when running late, can't do that with a blade.]

I picked up a Mach 3 Turbo Champion today. I tested it out tonight and I'm impressed. It works quite well and looks pretty cool too. Though man the razors are expensive. A pack of four costs more than the actual razor does.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I dont use cream either, it truely is pointless, hot water works just as well.[/QUOTE]
Ouch, Don't you scratch up your face though and get bad razor burn?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Ouch, Don't you scratch up your face though and get bad razor burn?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I do the same thing. I shave while I'm in the shower. I just use the hot shower water.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']I picked up a Mach 3 Turbo Champion today. I tested it out tonight and I'm impressed. It works quite well and looks pretty cool too. Though man the razors are expensive. A pack of four costs more than the actual razor does.[/QUOTE]

hence the 'Gillette model' of sales/marketing, seen to this very day in other industries such as video gaming.

When I had a waterproof electric shaver, I shaved in the shower sometimes. Very smooth, especially if I had more than 1-2 days worth of growth. WIth a blade and when I wore contacts, I did as well, once I found a good fog-free shower mirror.

When I shave, I use a mach 3 turbo. I love it!

But, I have a fu man chu, and a long goatee, and the rest of my facial hair is a short beard. I use a norelco beard and mustache trimmer to keep the beard part barely there, and to trim the rest.

[quote name='dtcarson']hence the 'Gillette model' of sales/marketing, seen to this very day in other industries such as video gaming.

When I had a waterproof electric shaver, I shaved in the shower sometimes. Very smooth, especially if I had more than 1-2 days worth of growth. WIth a blade and when I wore contacts, I did as well, once I found a good fog-free shower mirror.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. A wet/dry electric razor and a fog free mirror and you're good to go.

[quote name='munch']You would have to be a grizzly adams to spend $30 a month on razors.[/QUOTE]
my bad lol..i meant $15 a month..used to get those 12-15 packs of mach 3 razor blades at costco

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']Mach 3, but my face is incredibly sensitive, so I mainly use my electric Norelco 7735x:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001HYKBM/qid=1130029682/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl121/104-1919127-4994320?v=glance&s=hpc&n=507846
I then splash on a little after shave balm:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005AXHQ/sr=1-1/qid=1130029740/ref=sr_1_1/104-1919127-4994320?%5Fencoding=UTF8&n=3760931&s=hpc&v=glance
And I'm good to go for another day.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I might have to check that out. I've been looking for a new electric shaver. My model is really old and outdated, and it often irritates my face. Though I haven't changed the blades in years and it still cuts as good as the first day I got it.

Arrrr, ye all are a bunch of lilly-livered pansies. A real man saves with his blade! :)

cutlass.jpg

bread's done
Back