When might the TRU buy two get one sale be?

Tubbimura91

CAG Veteran
I know you guys probably don't know exactly when it is going to happen, but I was hoping someone could just give me a guess. I've never been to one, and I don't know how often they happen.

Thanks for the help.

just last week there was one...

might be one in the coming weeks, don't worry though - you'll find tons of stuff about it in the vg deals forum

Actually we do know. Normally it is once a year, but somehow there are 2 this year. You probably have to wait till next year.

I was really looking forward to picking some stuff up, but that's a really long time to wait. I might as well just buy some stuff now i guess. Thanks for the help guys.

They might do a b2g1 on portables or something like that early next year. Once again though, you'll be waiting quite a while.

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Usually there are two in a year, one in the spring and one in the fall, or like this year and last year, twic in the fall[/QUOTE]

ummmmm... maybe I missed something, and I consider myself to be in the know... but when was or is the second one in the fall? I hit the one up like 2 weeks ago... but another one?

[quote name='jennie25']ummmmm... maybe I missed something, and I consider myself to be in the know... but when was or is the second one in the fall? I hit the one up like 2 weeks ago... but another one?[/quote]

About a month before that.

bread's done
Back