William H. Macy's Ultra-Deluxe Video Game Prize Pack Contest!!!!! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

Dear William H. Macy,

You are my HERO. I live each and every day of my life for you. I wish I could look even remotely as great as you so I too could make it BIG in teh movies. In fact I look at this picture every day...

july10_11.jpg

... and dream of what I could be if I were you.

Signed your biggest fan....

I once bought you a drink at the Stinking Rose on Restaurant Row in Los Angeles/Beverly Hills, Mr. Macy. You were enjoying a dinner with some friends and/or family, and I was having a cocktail at the bar, waiting for my friends to show up for dinner. I didn't want to bother you, so I just pulled your waitress aside and told her that I wanted to buy you a drink of your choice.

You could have just ordered whatever you wanted and blown me off, but being the gentleman you are, you excused yourself from your dinner party and came over, thanked me, and chatted with me for a few minutes. Let me tell you, I've worked with many celebrities, actors, pro athletes, in this town, and your kindness, soft spoken and down to earth nature and humility are quite rare commodities in this town.

And I'll tell you again now what I told you then - I just wanted to express how much I've appreciate your work, your brilliant acting over the years, by buying you a drink.

I've since run into you a couple of times at the Farmer's Market in Larchmont, when you are out for a stroll with your lovely daughters. And each time, you have still recognized me, a random guy who bought you a drink a few years back, and said hello and remembered my name.

You sir, are truly a gentleman and a Renaissance Man in an age where there are far too few like you.

You are so great that I made a picture of you and posted it on the intarweb. You know .. those crazy series of tubes that Al Gore invented. Well here's the picture:

williamhmacy.jpg

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']DISQUALIFIED :whistle2:x[/quote]
:rofl:

[quote name='Biglesworth23']You are the greatest man to ever grace this Earth...why, you ask? Because you are one part of the duo Filliam H. Muffman (Thanks, Colbert!). And that makes you completely awesome.[/quote]

THIEF!!! :bomb:

I stole from Colbert first! :p :shame:

All this ass-kissing for some game manuals?

I'll be honest, the only thing Mr. Macy has done to warrant my attention at all was calling out Lindsey Lohan for being a slacker and a pain in the ass (in not so blunt words). After that news wore off (which took all of, oh, two seconds) Mr. Macy fell back into obscurity. He's now so desperate for attention he's holding these lame give-aways. It's sad to see someone who was once a "star" fall so far. Next thing you know he'll be K-Fed's tag partner in the WWE.

for me, seeing you on the silver screen (or in my case LCD) in "the cooler" was like one of the best movies ever...
Long live the william h macy!
:)

(oh, pm me for my address after i win good sir!)

What makes a man like William H. Macy so great?
One might attribute it to his superior acting talent. With William picking up the slack of other, lesser actors, his skill is both apparent and entertaining.

Another may recognize his greatness due to his verbal bitch-slap to Lindsay Lohan. With a man such as William in the biz, no longer must we worry about young upstarts ruining movies with Mr. Macy around.

Finally, William H. Macy's superiority over all men comes from not only his tremendously sized heart and mental abilities, but from the tremendously sized bulge in his pants as well.

William H. Macy, when I look at you, all I can say is thank God... thank God...

[quote name='gmrxbox']A haiku for you:

There have been great men,
But none can match your greatness,
William H. Macy.[/QUOTE]
And i feel dumb now..

I can't really tell you how great you are because I don't know you personally, but you are a great person for donating your games for another wonderful CAG contest.

Your penis is ginormous. At least as big as a baby's arm, and not even a regular baby. One of those freakish babies that has contracted some form of baby cancer that causes it's bones to liquify leaving only it's baby skin to be stretch to the near breaking point. That's how big your Johnson is.

William Hall Macy, you are a wonderful man, actor, model, internet user, but will I say human being, no, you are far superior to a human being. Lets take a look at your name shall we

William Hall Macy

That is merely a scrambled version of

Mimic Allah Wally

So that generally means, you are equal in the godliness of Allah and equal in athleticism and manliness as Wally Hayward (legendary long distance runner)

So here sir, is my general interpretation of what you truly look like. (And yes, I realise I put Ka'Ba instead of Allah, accidental, but both are truly powerful things, please Mr Macy, forgive me, I offer you the life of my eldest sibling)

williammacyuu3.jpg

I think you can kick Chuck Norris's ass out of Fargo. William H. Macy, be my baby's daddy.

OH MAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
You're so beautiful... I just wish I could amount to you. All of your brilliance and elegance, oh man, *SWOON*.

I really want that MGS manual ;_; I have a copy without the manual (I'm actually playing it right now) AND ITS DRIVIN ME CRAZY (completist).

I love you man ;____;.

William H Macy ...you are the greatest.

I'm such a huge fan or yours, I even remembered and loved your small part in the movie "The Last Dragon."

(Yup...he really was in The Last Dragon.")

William H. Macy... your beauty strikes me down in ecstacy like a thunder bolt from Zeus. You soft and well trimmed moustachio makes me quiver in awe as if brushes against my undeserving lips. Your not gay and you get all t3h hot ladies incuding Jessica Alba. Your logic surpases that of the Gods themselves. I wanna love you. Your fellow co-actors deserve to kiss your feet and suck your cockledoodledoo even though they are most unworthy. I could write a book reminising on you most Holy name. En nomine William, et Hall, et Macy sanctus. I love your name. Your brilliance bitch slaps me into a endless paradiso of gloria. Your mercy is endless and I fear your power. Your face.... your face... makes me weep in joy. Your radiant eyes scare me with love. You are a Lord. You are a God. You are the One. You are WILLIAM H MACY.

You're a representative of all that is cool, and nothing beats cool.

William H. Macy, you are the greatest actor ever. One of your scenes in Doogal alone easily trumps Gregory Peck's courtroom scene in To Kill A Mockingbird, and you were merely a voice actor in that movie. Your roles in Seabiscuit and Pleasantville were so well done that I expect when the rest of the world is smart enough to realize it, they'll send you all of George Clooney's awards and make him floss his teeth with fishwire.

If I wasn't a man, I'd have your children. You're William H. Macy so you could probably do it anyways.

William H Macy, the musical group Head Automatica has a song called "I shot William H Macy" and in order to keep the good of your name I went and slit everyones throats in that group. How dare they disrespect such a fine actor like yourself, who has appeared in great movies such as The Cooler, Magnolia, and Fargo for which you were nominated for an Oscar, and for some reason did not win and that "show me the money" joke of an actor won. I will avenge you in that way, just like I did with Head Automatica.

I gonna have to go with a quote from your movie Edmond.
"I think you should get on my body and don't be bitin' or nothin'."

That one movie you were in that I had to see because they ran out of the Kill Bill tickets...

Awesome. If I recall, I ruined a good pair of pants the moment your face greeted us on the big screen.

Granted, I would have seen said movie...you know...the one where you give me the prize now?

bread's done
Back