Win a 360 slim from File Front (dead)

Kancer

Banned
Entry Period over.

Link to enter

http://news.filefront.com/madden-nfl-11-360-slim-giveaway-comment-contest/

Here’s How you Can Win:

- The FileFront staff was politely discussing football, and crazy plays, and we got into an argument. We couldn’t decide on the “craziest football play of all time.” That’s where you, loyal readers, come in.

- In the comments sections of this page, drop a link to a video showing what you think is the “craziest football play of all time.” There have been some doozies, so dig deep. You might also take a moment to provide a short description of why you picked that particular play.

- We’ll run the contest for one week, until next Friday August 13, 2010.
- 1st place gets the Xbox 360 Slim
- 2nd place gets the Xbox 360 copy of Madden NFL 11.
- Boom, that’s it. Now get commenting!

Good Luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Op! entered
watch

Sorry if I was misleading. The entry form is the comment section of the page I linked from File Front. No need to post here.

It so has to be the 15 lateral passes leading to a touchdown... That was simply remarkable.

Thanks OP.

G Force... That is also an awesome play.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Someone already posted the Plano East comeback and loss. I got nothin.[/QUOTE]

Nothing is stated that you cannot use a play that someone else has posted already... It just says you can also post a description as to why you chose it.
Because, if that were the case, I would have nothing as well.

You can still win Madden 11 for 2nd place prize guys, I know the eyes are on the slim... but don't give up all hope based on your video already posted. It's still worth trying.

As a Titans fan, I felt compelled to use the Music City Miracle. I think I put too much in my comment, but a lot of crazy shit went down in that play that most don't know about.

I'm just hoping that double posts (same person, multiple posts) gets disqualified. That really isn't fair putting your name in the hat multiple times.

i don't think so. i think i might have a chance at winning this i was on youtube searching for crazy videos for hours.

[quote name='AyyScooby']so was this just a waste of time? i spent hours on this. :[[/QUOTE]

Lawl, it just ended at midnight last night. If they really are looking at the entries to pick the "best" one they're going to need a day or two before they pick the winner. Patience is a virtue.

Aside from that, all contests and giveaways are potentially a waste of time. And I'd say that they are more often than they aren't.

[quote name='bizco17']I'm just hoping that double posts (same person, multiple posts) gets disqualified. That really isn't fair putting your name in the hat multiple times.[/QUOTE]

Just glancing through, I noticed about 50 comments from the same group of people (about 20 from AyyScooby lol). I'm not sure how many there actually are, but there's a good many duplicates.

[quote name='FYNBYAC']Just glancing through, I noticed about 50 comments from the same group of people (about 20 from AyyScooby lol). I'm not sure how many there actually are, but there's a good many duplicates.[/QUOTE]
haha yea man i really need a new xbox the one i have now over heats every 15min and wont read games sometimes.:cry:

Thanks a lot Kancer for the Post :) and Good Luck to everyone! and I agree duplicates spam...much? :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's News on Announcement so stay tuned CAGGERS
"We are planning to announce the winner this coming Friday, August 16. We need a few days to comb through all of these great submissions. Thanks for participating!"

bread's done
Back