Win Ophidian Wars (XBLIG) - [ENDED]

Ch33pSh33p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
How to enter: simply state one of your favorite XBLIG/XBLA games in the contest thread and you'll get an entry * must have 5 non-spam posts on that site

You can also get an additional entry if you're a fan of the website on Facebook (or become one).

Deadline: 8/8/2010 11:59 PM US EST.

Click HERE
to enter!

If you've entered a previous contest on that website you should be eligible once you've answered the simple question for an entry. To read the review go HERE.

Good luck :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ophidian Wars - Opac´s Journey is a cool game, i played through it and it was quite enjoyable (i even plan to play through it again).

You should change the header, sounds a bit like you are announcing the winners. ;)

Good point about the title, re-read it again and it kind of did sound like that, thanks.

As for the game itself, yeah it is pretty cool at first it appears to be a standard platformer but as the game progresses you get to experience some new concepts.

I think the idea of having a plattformer without enemies of any kind is so special, that i´m very impressed that they managed to get such a great gameplay experience into the game. I have never seen anything like it and if i had not bought the game already, i would enter. :)

Still a couple of days left to enter, also the OP has been updated with a link to a review we recently wrote for it.

As for the no enemies concept, it was pretty cool and surprisingly it didn't really strike me as odd once I got into the game. Arkedo Series Jump did a pretty good job at the don't confront enemies all the time concept though as you could only attack if you picked up a power-up.

bread's done
Back