Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xfactor19990

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Hello there, im trying to win a referral contest on another site. All that is needed is for you to sign up it takes only 1 minute. For your help i will put you into a raffle for 4000MS points or $. Its that easy here is the link, make sure to use a real email so that i can email you the code.

Also look at my feedback i have been on CAG for quite some time.

Here is the link

http://www.thekecommunity.com/users/jrox.php?uid=jocatix_1

Last edited by a moderator:
see since im the promoter-i see your email sorry for not clarifying that, but when its over i will randomly select a email-PM the winner, once they verify email ill PM code

guys dont forget send links to friends etc give them a chance-with all fronts coming out, and shadow complex, TMNT 4000 MS points could be great for you or a friend!

[quote name='Xfactor19990']guys dont forget send links to friends etc give them a chance-with all fronts coming out, and shadow complex, TMNT 4000 MS points could be great for you or a friend![/QUOTE]

Exactly why I'm in it to win it. ALL FRONTS BABY!

[quote name='popemogoth']Exactly why I'm in it to win it. ALL FRONTS BABY![/QUOTE]
exactly did you you see earlier they messed up and posted it on live for 800 points lol gone now, some people already have content :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back