World of Warcraft

Foladar

CAGiversary!
Either the base game, or the battle chest ... something less than retail is ideal (which is ~19 for base, ~39 for battle chest) and no google checkout 10off stuff pls, thanks!

Can you get that 10 day trial thing and upgrade your account that way? I don't know how exactly that works out but, you'll likely have to spring for the expansion if you did it that way.

The 10-day trial requires the base game key once the 10-day trial is complete, and you won't have access to several things including restrictions of level 20 max. Thats the main reasoning behind looking for either the base, or the battle chest.

Man you just missed out the battle chest was on sale recently on the 31st I think for 19.99 from amazon. It is back up now though.......It was a one day deal I saw on fw. Keep checking around the game is so old they shouldn't cost so much since you have to pay monthly anyways...

[quote name='Foladar']The 10-day trial requires the base game key once the 10-day trial is complete, and you won't have access to several things including restrictions of level 20 max. Thats the main reasoning behind looking for either the base, or the battle chest.[/quote]

actually that isn't right. I would recommend the trial. You can only get up to level 20, but then get the game afterwards and you can go up to level 60.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']actually that isn't right. I would recommend the trial. You can only get up to level 20, but then get the game afterwards and you can go up to level 60.[/QUOTE]
What "isnt right" about it? Thats exactly what I said, the trial has a restirction of level 20 and you have to purchase the actual retail game afterwards to continue, you don't receive it free, and you also cannot use the auctionhouse.

Is there a place to get sub cards any cheaper? I dont feel right paying that much for a game every month. Otherwise im just guna close my account and spend my money on other less time consuming games.

There were a couple deals lately. I think GS had the chest for $30. Might still be that way.

As for free play time, I would say, why not.
Trial: 10-14 free days?
Install and start up only the base game: 1 month free.
Finally use your BC key to finish it up and start paying for the game, if you really want to keep playing. ^___^

[quote name='karmapolice']Is there a place to get sub cards any cheaper? I dont feel right paying that much for a game every month. Otherwise im just guna close my account and spend my money on other less time consuming games.[/QUOTE]
Only real place is Amazon @ 28.99 for 2mo

Yeah I picked it up two days ago from Amazon, thanks. 29.99 is a great price for it IMO, the books are handy aswell for newer players. Even got lucky enough to get the 60-day gamecard in my gold box for ~27

bread's done
Back