WTB/WTT: PS1 RPGS H: VR, consoles, handhelds

Your PM box is full idd0tt, so I decided to post here and say thanks for the offer, but I already own that game.

Shin Megami Tensei digital Devil saga deluxe box set box/slipcover ONLY [no game cases, slipcover is slightly crushed] $1.50

[quote name='idd0tt']12am Pst[/quote]

Good information to post in the OP. I'd also recommend including the EST/CST/MST translations for those that get confused by time zones.

Also,

Hoshigami PS1 $16
Heavenly Sword $19

Rei Race Queen $10.50 hero101
Rei BMX $15.50 hero101
Asuka Casual clothes $10.50 hero101
Asuka uniform $5.50 hero101
Devil May Cry 4 New $9.50 hero101

I agree with you hero101, I was going to do a semi snipe bid but blah, I'm a nice guy. I still hope I can find a cheap present for my girlfriend though.
Hope you win your figures

@ iddiot: Wow, that is straight up American capitalism :)

im going to pay using paypal CC. I didnt really understand that calculator on the first page, but with the game and shipping cost listed plus the extra $1 for the second item, the total comes out to $35.00. Is that correct? what is the email I make the payment to?

[quote name='naes']Wait, who outbid me on Heavenly Sword?[/quote]
Still wondering this. I can't find anyone who bid $20

[quote name='naes']Still wondering this. I can't find anyone who bid $20[/quote]
Free bump in hopes of some clarification on this.

Edit: Appears to be resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adriley313']naes, i reveiwed it and yours was the last bid at $19.50.
thelonepig was $19.00.[/quote]
I know I was. She was going to trade it towards an iPhone on GameTZ because someone valued it at $20. We've already settled it.

Your PM box is full.

I received the games yesterday. Is there a manual for GT 5 Prologue? If so, did you forgot to send it? LMK, thanks.

your PM box is full so I will have to post it here:

Hi so we have a huge problem... I believe you sent my game to the wrong address.
Label/Receipt Number: 9102 7850 9140 1022 3929 02

Your item was delivered at 12:14 PM on May 11, 2009 in YUMA, AZ 85364.

I live in Ohio ... so that is totally incorrect. Please resolve this.

your PM box is full so I will post here. I was just wondering if you have sent out my Breath of Fire 3 yet and if you did, can you PM me the DC#?

I saw that you were on today for a while but did not PM me or reply to the PM I sent earlier. Can you please PM me back?

I wished iddott would answer this thread. It seems there are problems with some shipments.

bread's done
Back