WTT Disney Infinity Power Discs!

Have a complete set of all series one discs including the three red bordered "rare" ones.(Dumbo, Buzz, & Abu-20 disc total) Looking to get rid of them all at once for Paypal or TRU Gift Cards. Also have 4 extra "Crystal" Lightning McQueens same deal only looking for Paypal or TRU Gift Cards.

Thanks,

Anthony

Have a complete set of all series one discs including the three red bordered "rare" ones.(Dumbo, Buzz, & Abu-20 disc total) Looking to get rid of them all at once for Paypal or TRU Gift Cards. Also have 4 extra "Crystal" Lightning McQueens same deal only looking for Paypal or TRU Gift Cards.

Thanks,

Anthony
If I were you, I'd pick up one of the Power Disc albums and try to sell it as a set ala the upcoming Target bundle.

Just an idea.

Yea, I only have Buzz, Mikes Car, and a handful of misc spares.  I don't MIND the scratch method.  I do the same thing for those lego mini-figs (especially when theres only one of two in the set that I would like to have).  It's about the AMOUNT of scratch method.  I couldn't see clearing an entire store let alone multiple.  Hell when I was looking for them, I'd scratch 2-3, buy the packs, and then scratch a couple more (and even then I got my rares from HERE (mostly).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I only have Buzz, Mikes Car, and a handful of misc spares. I don't MIND the scratch method. I do the same thing for those lego mini-figs (especially when theres only one of two in the set that I would like to have). It's about the AMOUNT of scratch method. I couldn't see clearing an entire store let alone multiple. Hell when I was looking for them, I'd scratch 2-3, buy the packs, and then scratch a couple more (and even then I got my rares from HERE (mostly).
yeah, I could have easily cleared out a few stores, but did not think it was the right thing

Sunday.

What I want to know is that if the disc in the "race to space" will be released by itself? I assume we will be getting one disc a week until xmas for people to finish off their sets.

Have:

Complete loose set of "Series One" Power Discs 20 Total - (4 rounds, 13 clear hex, 3 red hex "rare") - Make offer

3 X Still Sealed TRU Exclusive "Crystal" Ligntning Mcqueens - $20.00 shipped each

2 X Still Sealed TRU Exclusive "Mike's Car" Packs - $7.00 shipped each

6 X Still Sealed TRU Exclusive "Tron's User Control" Packs - $7.00 shipped each

Want:

Paypal or TRU Gift Cards

Sunday.

What I want to know is that if the disc in the "race to space" will be released by itself? I assume we will be getting one disc a week until xmas for people to finish off their sets.
what is interesting is usually the TRU exclusives are red, but the pictures show this one and zurg as clear, so maybe there are 2 versions. kind of like the TRU exclusives that will also be in series 2 are different colors from each other

I just started playing. I know, slow to the party :(

Have to trade:

Tulgey Wood x2

Abu as Elephant

Want:

Any I don't have

My Collection:

Dumbo

Abu

Mike

Stitch's Blaster

Tulgey Wood

Hey I have 3 extras since I completed Series 1.

Have:

Cinderella's Carriage

Mulan's Horse

UP Carl Fredrickson's Cane

Want:

Dash, Violet, Syndrome

All the Cars figures + playset

Randy

Will do trades plus paypal.

I picked up the scrooge power disc and got a duplicate BOLT. So now I have a BOLT and KHAN to trade. I need the CHROME Damage Control and Alice's Wonderland to finish series 1.

Well, this should be the last time I have to post on this thread... at least for a while. Thanks to some awesome CAGs I was able to complete my set as well as my two friends sets. So, I thought I would return with what we have leftover to see if we can help anyone else out in return. These are our duplicates... There are still a few items that we have not yet picked up for our collections, so we thought that maybe we could trade for them... I know there have been deals that we missed out on so we are holding off hoping to get a better price. But we would be willing to trade for them as well. What we need in order of preference:

Toy Story PlaySet

Cars PlaySet

Woody Figure

Jack Skellington Figure

I also have an extra Crystal Lightning McQueen that I can trade towards the above.

We may consider just selling them as well, so just PM me with any offers.

F1zeat0.png
 x1
2WK29dd.png
iP5qPtv.png
 x3 
jPdcRSt.png
HM03G56.png
fHMDaC5.png
  x5  
Retsfuk.png
TFv0YJl.png
JUNfGCS.png
 x1 
WQ7w9Ka.png
 x3
NlhZK9D.png

tGSOs3K.png
 x2 
YOzbCEW.png
 x2 
nZhpZOU.png
 x1 
qwkRakM.png
  x1
VVrW9dH.png
 x1 
FfhkQfG.png
 x1

Disney Infinity TRU Exclusive Power Disc UPCs
Series 1 (Mike's New Car) - UPC: 7 12725 02400 0
Series 2 (Tron's User Control) - UPC: 7 12725 02398 0
Series 3 (Emperor Zurg's Wrath) - UPC: 7 12725 02413 0
Series 4 (Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime) - UPC: 7 12725 02399 7
Series 5 (Captain Hook's Ship) - UPC: 7 12725 24017 0

Series 5 isn't supposed to be out until next week but some stores have put them out early accidentally.

HAVES (all loose):
Crystal Lightning McQueen
Randy
Marlin's Reef
Rapunzel birthday sky
Mickey's jalopy
Kahn
King Candy's Dessert Toppings
Alice's Wonderland
C.H.R.O.M.E. Armor Shield

WANTS:
Woody
Sugar Rush sky
Nemo's seascape
Fix It Felix
Carl's cane
Stitch's blaster
Cinderella's coach
Rapunzel's kingdom

For trade:

Abu as Elephant

Khan x 2

Sugar Rush Terrain

Sugar Rush Sky

Tangled Sky x 3

Mickey's Car

Need:

Fix It Felix

CHROME Power Increaser

Carl's Walker

Nemo Sky

Tangled Terrain​

I've stated this multiple times in the thread, but I'm torn between outright selling my duplicates on eBay or putting them up for trade once series 2 rolls out...

...are any of you guys gonna be willing to trade series 2 discs for series 1 discs?

I've stated this multiple times in the thread, but I'm torn between outright selling my duplicates on eBay or putting them up for trade once series 2 rolls out...

...are any of you guys gonna be willing to trade series 2 discs for series 1 discs?
I'm in the same boat. I have all of series 1 already (excluding most of the stupid TRU exclusives,) and I can't imagine anyone still needing my series 1 extras by the time series 2 comes out. To eBay they go, methinks.

I am hoping to sell most of my duplicates to my friends at work that I talked into getting the game...I just don't think it will be worth rhe hassle of eBay to sell them there... I didnt do too bad with duplicates, most of what I have are from my friend that im helping too... most of my personal duplicates are from TRU exclusives.

Im still hopeful that I can get rid of more once series two comes out. With price cuts and holidays around the corner more people will get started which will keep the collecting alive... hopefully. Me and my two friends got in a month late and I talked several co-workers into getting it and two are now trying to collect all the discs... so I still think there is hope...though this thread did slow down alot!

I don't know honestly.  I'm buying the complete Target series 2 pack so I don't have to battle with people to find stuff.  I liked trading with ya'll but some people on this thread make me HATE blind-pack purchases.

I guess once the TRU exclusive discs are over I'll sell all my duplicate series 1 discs in one big batch on eBay. Easier than selling them individually I guess.

Here's hoping someone is interested in getting a bunch of series 1 discs at a time.

I agree. At first I had fun with the blind packs. I went to the TRU trade event and got almost every disc in the set without any duplicates. Then it came to needing the last few and it was a nightmare. Had several cags message me and were ready to trade then stopped messaging completely, had no luck with what I bought in store, etc. It got really annoying and stressful at times. Fortunately a few great cags saved the day for me and my friends.

After dealing with the hassle if finishing series one I immediately ordered series 2. At first I enjoyed the thrill, but it got old fast. I know I wont be able to complete the set for less, so I am happy and don't have to worry!

i think more people will get into this game after christmas and black friday with the sales. Those people will want to get into trading the power discs.

Have:  
qwkRakM.png

Want:  
nZhpZOU.png

Have:  
TFv0YJl.png

fHMDaC5.png
      Want:  
HM03G56.png
   OR  
NlhZK9D.png
   OR  
tGSOs3K.png

Thanks for looking!

I am looking t build a couple of sets for my little cousins. If anyone has any they would like to sell, send me a pm with your list.

I have none to trade.

I am looking t build a couple of sets for my little cousins. If anyone has any they would like to sell, send me a pm with your list.

I have none to trade.
Hmm. I may take you up on that. I'll PM you next monday (11/18) once I've picked up this weekend's TRU Power Disc pack so I can include the discs that I get there in the list.

Figure I'll see if anyone is interested in trading. I know I haven't traded on here before, but hopefully if someone is interested they'll give it a shot. I'm a good guy.

This is what I have available:
3x Bolt's Super Strength
2x Pieces of Eight
1x Cinderilla's Coach
2x Orange disc Mike's Car (TRU Exclusive)
2x Alice's Wonderland
2x Repunzel's Birthday Sky
1x orange disc Dumbo the Elephant (rare)

What I Need:
1x CHROMES Armor Shield
1x Kahn
1x Fix it Felix Repair Power
1x Tulgey Wood
1x Tron's User Control
1x Emperor Zurgs Wrath
1x Chrome Damage Increaser
1x orange disc Abu the Elephant

PM me if interested. Thanks.

Just curious if anyone that has come across the Stitch disc early is willing to trade or sell one. 

I haven't had any issue getting the discs so far, but unfortunately I can't get to Toy's R Us because of my work schedule so I have to rely on someone else. My friend goes every week, so that wouldn't be a big deal, but the store we shop at refuses to sell more than one (except one time for some reason, same guy that always does it) so I have to have someone else pick it up for me. I'm just hoping to save them a few trips if possible, I got the one from the Race to Space pack, just hoping to do a few more.

PM me if you are interested!

Thanks!

I have extras of : 

Tangled(Texture)

Carl Fredricksen's cane

Captain Hook's Ship

Mickey's Car

I would love any of the other TRU exclusives, Stitch's Lasergun, pretty much anything else. I just started so I have very few. 

bread's done
Back