WTT PS3 60 GB bundle.

4wazzu

CAG Veteran
I sold my 360 to get my hands on a PS3 and now I realize how much I regret it because I'm missing out on the Halo 3 beta. All I want is a 360 Premium with some games, hopefully Crackdown :p:p, Gears of War, Call f Duty and Oblivion. I barely play it and its in mint condition, everything works fine. My PS3 bundle includes

60GB PS3 console with all hookups/manuals
HDMI Cable
Wireless sixaxis with USB cable
Oblivion
Talladega Nights on Blue Ray

527627ps3.jpg
image.php

PM me if interested

I'm interested in Talladega Nights on Blue Ray, the PS3 I bought on EBay didn't have it. So if you'd consider selling, let me know

If you want to trade , I have 360 Pre. with 2 wireless controllers, Gear of War Limited Ed. , Saint Row, and 2 years warranties from ToyRUs. I will throw in RGB cable ( microsoft made ) 1 plug and play kit. With you and me have no feedback here I would like to get your real phone number and all that stuff. I want to be safe than sorry. ^__^; SO if you to trade with me drop me PM.

PS. all my stuff is mint and complete. The 360 still have original box and I believe I have Sumsung DVD drive on my 360. Bought it on November never have problem with it.

As far as the Halo 3 beta goes, your not missing out on much.. :)

I'd trade with you as i'm looking for a PS3, but I have to say i'm pretty satisfied with my 360 right now.

Free Bump!

bread's done
Back