X-Box Live Gold pack $36.00 at K-Mart

Jedah Doma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I went to my local K-Mart and they had X-Box Live Gold packs for just $36.00. They're on clearance so I'm not sure if this is a local thing or something national, but I thought I would give you all the heads up so you could keep and eye out for it.

the kmart i went to in minnetonka blows, it was a miserable place, they had no live gold packs, and they were complete morons about just checking if the sale was still going on or if another store carried them. They made the people at best buy look like braniacs.

But yeah, i definetly dont want to pay full price for this, i wonder if anywhere else it offering a deal on this?

[quote name='spincut']ah i see, so all that you really lose at this point is the 20 dollar game rebate, and the only thing is the card that is good until next summer.

Still wondering how long this Kmart deal lasts, as i wont be able to check for a few more days.[/quote]

It's on clearance; so it will cost $36 for as long as they have them, as stores usually don't restock clearance items.

My kmart had one, but it still has 69.99 tag on it, and did say it's clearance. Any chance it will come up with the clearance price at the register?

[quote name='enzoshadow']My kmart had one, but it still has 69.99 tag on it, and did say it's clearance. Any chance it will come up with the clearance price at the register?[/quote]
Maybe, also pricescanner = register so check those too.

[quote name='enzoshadow']My kmart had one, but it still has 69.99 tag on it, and did say it's clearance. Any chance it will come up with the clearance price at the register?[/quote]

I bought this a couple weeks ago and mine was tagged $69.99, but it rang up at $36.

I snagged the last one at my KMart too. Tagged for $69.99, rang up as $36. Thanks for the heads up, guys!

bread's done
Back