x rocker chair clearance @ Walmart

deadlite

CAGiversary!
Hey I just picked up the x rocker video game chair at walmart for 40.00.

I got it mainly for ds and psp and I must say lumines ROCKS with this chair.

However the headphone to audio jack adapter doesn't fit the ds very well so you may want to pick up a different one at a radio shack or something.

Looking at the picture, I take it this thing doesn't fold flat at all? My only concern would be storage because i wouldn't want to have it just chilling in the middle of the floor.

No luck with North Austin Wal Mart locations. They called it a "seasonal item" that was only available for Christmas.

They just hit $55 here at my Walmart. They looked to be selling really well, I saw two people with them in their carts while I was there, and only like 3 left. It's nothing I have room for right now, so I passed.

Just snaged one today for my V-Day gift. Cost 55 smackeros at Rockford Ill. on State street. Rock On........ Was marked at 70 but had it scanned to make sure of the price......

It folds, but you've got to undo the velcro strap on the back and then pull out a little pin that holds the two pieces together. It still isn't exactly small though even when you fold it down.

bread's done
Back