XB 360 Rayman Raving Rabbids 20 bucks

fdrevin

CAG Veteran
At my walmart I notice it was 19.92 today. I was there yesterday and it was marked at 49.99 . I do not know if it was a error on their behalf becuase they just switched the ps2 price to 19.92. Is it worth picking up at all?

It must be a universal price drop. GameStop has it listed for $19.99 for the 360 and we all know they don't do sales.

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssss for the yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JUST got it for the Wii yesterday, and it is a total riot to play. I can't imagine how this could be ANY fun w/o motion controls. Even the on-rails shooter levels, the most fun part of the game, has to suck w/o "lightgun" style play.

Wii: Awesome. Other Systems: Heck, no.

The load times SUCK on the 360. It's all I can do to not trade it in right now. Some games you play for 15 seconds and then you have to sit through 30 seconds of load times.

The Most frustrating part of that is that you have to load the arena where you fight before, after, and even after concluding a level. When you conclude the level you load the arena and the go directly into loading you prison cell. Why not go directly to loading the prison cell and speed up the pacing? This game gives half-assed ports a good name.

bread's done
Back