Xbox 360 Elite $219 + tax after 10% off and $50 rebate - Meijer, Oct 3rd only

mete

CAG Veteran
Also 10% off any video game hardware &/or software with coupon.

Meijer http://www.meijer.com/home.jsp is having a one day only 'Super' sale on Saturday, October 3, 2009 from 6am to Midnight.

Page 2 of their ad for this sale shows two coupons, one for 20% and one for 10%. Only the 10% off coupon is good on video game hardware and software. The page also specifically shows the Xbox 360 Elite with a reminder to use the 10% off coupon. http://meijer.shoplocal.com/meijer/...Meijer-091003ss&promotioncode=Meijer-091003ss

Combine this with the, well known by now, $50 rebate good through Oct. 5 http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237590.

According to Meijer, this is valid in store or online. Online promo code is 2010mjr.

Also, I see numerous possible coupons and codes floating around online for everything from 15% off to x number $'s off to free shipping for orders meeting certain qualifications. If anyone knows of any coupons/codes that will work in conjunction with this deal please post a reply with evidence and I will try to add that info to this post. Thank you.:)

With Meijer Mastercard or Meijer Credit Card you can get 10% off your 1st purchase in store or free shipping with online order.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you can get an extra 10% as well if you open a meijer credit card. So you can essentialy get 20% of when you combine the coupon.

[quote name='akokonas']i think you can get an extra 10% as well if you open a meijer credit card. So you can essentialy get 20% of when you combine the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Added to the post.

I got a Meijer CC two years ago when they had 20% off general merchandise and 10% off that price for your first purchase (effective 28% off) and that got me a 60GB PS3 for $360 and a DS Lite for ~$96. I've bought a pair of X360s with 15% off coupons, but this 10% off kinda chaps me because I was hoping for a 15% off in time to get the rebate.

For people in MI with 6% sales tax, the end price AR is $235.46. Tax is the bitch. $299 - $29.90 (-10% coupon) + 6% tax - $50 M$ rebate - $235.46. Modify this to fit your local tax.

OTOH, if you have a Micro Center, it's $318 with a $50 GC and the $50 rebate, making it like $218. I wish I had this a couple weeks ago before I dropped a grand building my new PC. This would've covered my DVD drives or something.

Oops, called my friend to tell his friend, too bad shipping + tax kills the deal and I don't think we have any stores locally. 30 for shipping and tax to florida =P

Now that I have successfully got my deal via Overstock (thank you Tekron) I can feel safe in bumping this for those who missed out. I can also add that there is a 4% Bing cashback for Meijer but I am not sure if it will work with the one day only coupon that starts tomorrow at 6am. Good luck.

Went and picked up a white box Jasper from Royal Oak, MI. I knew they stopped including HDMI cables, but when did they stop including the component cables? Can't believe they've gone as chintzy as Sony with the pack-ins.

Didn't notice it until I got home, but the box seal was broken. Everything looks in place inside, but WTF? Hope this doesn't prevent a possible return later. (If I find a better deal or something.)

It does feel like we are getting kinda ripped off not getting the component cable with the new package. But these days most people will be using the HDMI port anyway so I guess it affects fewer people now.

bread's done
Back