xbox 360 forsale

dude you should have listed the word " Premium " in your title..

my wife listed it now she has to go hahaha jk

uh oh...zero feedback winner, hope you dont get screwed.

edit: Looks like you should be ok, based on his bidding history he just appears to be a new user who wants an Xbox 360 since the winner has lost 5 other auctions to higher bidders.

Let's hope you don't get a chargeback. If you're going to hand it off in person, that would be very risky, since there's no proof that you handed them product.

If you ship it, at least there's something to feed Paypal & EBay.

[quote name='shrike4242']Let's hope you don't get a chargeback. If you're going to hand it off in person, that would be very risky, since there's no proof that you handed them product.

If you ship it, at least there's something to feed Paypal & EBay.[/QUOTE]

This document signifies that X received Y at ABC on #/#/2005. Have her sign it. Perfectly legal I believe.

[quote name='Kayden']This document signifies that X received Y at ABC on #/#/2005. Have her sign it. Perfectly legal I believe.[/QUOTE]
Taking a photo of you handing it off to the buyer would also be a good idea.

why aren't people requiring official money orders(non-western union etc.) for these?
Paypal is just wayyyy risky at this point.

[quote name='Apossum']why aren't people requiring official money orders(non-western union etc.) for these?
Paypal is just wayyyy risky at this point.[/QUOTE]

Just suck the money out of your pay pal account. They can't take it back. You don't even really need to send them the 360, but thats kinda illegal- however, PP can't take the money from you, your CC or bank. If they did try to charge back, paypal would say hey, give him money! and you could say, no and just close youre account. Open a new one with another CC and you should be golden

[quote name='Kayden']Just suck the money out of your pay pal account. They can't take it back. You don't even really need to send them the 360, but thats kinda illegal- however, PP can't take the money from you, your CC or bank. If they did try to charge back, paypal would say hey, give him money! and you could say, no and just close youre account. Open a new one with another CC and you should be golden[/QUOTE]

okay, I thought they froze your bank account. Well, sounds like a plan. thanks for the advice. :)

bread's done
Back