xbox 360 hard drive

I just got a 360 arcade from CC today for $139.99 + tax, so i have the same question. Also is the microsoft hdd upgrade program now dead as well?

If you got the earlier Arcade (before NXE) you should be able to buy a 20gig HDD from microsoft for $20 if you call them through the xbox hotline saying that you don't have enough memory for NXE. Mind you this was back in January and my source was a random person on the gametrailer forums but it's worth a shot if you want a 20gig.

[quote name='dancrane212']If you got the earlier Arcade (before NXE) you should be able to buy a 20gig HDD from microsoft for $20 if you call them through the xbox hotline saying that you don't have enough memory for NXE. Mind you this was back in January and my source was a random person on the gametrailer forums but it's worth a shot if you want a 20gig.[/quote]

Thanks for the info, i will give them a call. Hopefully i can get a 20gig for $20, that would be sweet.

I got a 120GB HD from eBay for around 80 dollars some time ago. It was open-box but has been working great for me.

Gamestop has used 120gbs for $99.99.
You can search on their website to see if any stores near you have them instock.
If you have an Edge card you get an additional 10% off, and if you search around you can find Gamestop's email coupon for an additional 10% off, bringing your price down to $80.99 + tax

bread's done
Back