XBOX 360 Hardware Bundle available at Samclub.com

$449.xx Hard Drive Bundle with an extra wireless remote and the play and charge kit. Not too shabby and probably where im picking mine up since everywhere else is pre ordered out.

Hrm. It doesn't mention if it includes the free DVD remote ...

EDIT: And the extra $30 to join kinda kills the deal if you're not already a member ... but good find, OP.

[quote name='trq']Hrm. It doesn't mention if it includes the free DVD remote ...[/QUOTE]

All the first systems include the DVD remote. Just like the first million PSP came with the spiderman 2 umd.

I picked one up myself. I bet they go really fast as the email I was sent said they only have a limited number for preorder and will probably get more in at a later date.

^ I'm gonna try my luck instore on the 22nd. They open at 7am also. They mostly open at 7am for Business members but I can sneak my way through.

[quote name='pimpinc333']All the first systems include the DVD remote. Just like the first million PSP came with the spiderman 2 umd.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be in-box or what.

[quote name='Fount']Remote? What are you, 75? Why not just call it a paddle?[/QUOTE]

LOL Paddle who the fuck calls it a paddle. I should have said Remote Controller or Controller. Paddle is just fucking gay. O man I can stop laughing, Paddle lol.

[quote name='BarrettSan']I have never heard a remote called anything but..... a remote....[/QUOTE]

He was calling the controller a remote...

fyi: (and I'm not talking about the wireless game Controller)

the Multi-media Remote that is included in the premium package will be a scaled down version(ie. different) of the one that Microsoft is Selling Individually.

bread's done
Back