XBOX 360 HD DVD Player

[quote name='pimpinc333']Yep. This has been posted a couple of times already. Thanks for the post though.[/QUOTE]

More like six or seven.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']More like six or seven.[/QUOTE]

& i'M STILL GOING TO BUY ONE ONE THE 1ST. lol

No unless your Blockbuster has a Gamerush in it (and then it's probably a maybe.) Your best bet is other retailers that stock system and accessories such as WM, Target, BB, CC, TRU, Gamestop/EB, etc.

[quote name='thurston']these still come with remote + king kong???? if not whats the different sku's[/QUOTE]

If you are lucky enough to find one, but you might be out of luck. I haven't seen any of the first run HD-DVD's in a few months.

[quote name='Deadpool']If you are lucky enough to find one, but you might be out of luck. I haven't seen any of the first run HD-DVD's in a few months.[/quote] wouldnt that take the price cut out of the DEAL...

[quote name='thurston']wouldnt that take the price cut out of the DEAL...[/QUOTE]

No because now you are getting 5 free hd dvd's. I didn't get any. I'd gladly trade you my King Kong and remote for your 5 movies.

I think as long as you buy it (w/ or w/out the King Kong, you should still get the 5 DVD's as it doesn't specify a certain one in the ad and the HD-DVD drives themselves are the same model.

I was able to pick one up with Kong/Remote. The sales rep said that the shipments coming in still had them packed in so I'm not sure if they'll continue or it's just plain luck. But since the price cut/offer kicked off finding one has become neigh impossible.

I found the 360 addon at my sam's club for $127. It came with King Kong and the remote plus I should get the 5 free movies (The request is in the mail). I ordered 300 and pre-ordered Heroes on HD DVD. I also signed up for netflix to rent HD DVDs.... :D

bread's done
Back