Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Gold Card Kit for $50

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Is it just me or did xbl membership used to cost 50 dollars a year?[/quote]

It still does.

Make sure you check your local K-Mart stores first. I just picked up this pack for $36.00 yesterday at a K-Mart store in my area. It was the last one but still a great deal.

Good advice for others to go to kmart, but I live in the same city as Mr.Gates, so there are no kmarts/walmarts here lol :lol:

i had one kmart in my area and the place was officially miserable, it was more depressing than walmart atmosphere wise (that was partly though because the store was completely empty). but yeah i would have loved the kmart deal, alas that was not meant to be.

so how much is this usually?

and i wonder if the 20 dollar rebate is still good? or if it would have expired already?

but regardless thanks, i've been waiting for another chance ot not pay full price for this thing, i just hope i can use the rebate on gears of war even after i bought it (i assume it's mail in or something?)

Unless the Rebate is still good, you may be better off getting the 12 month card & 1600 points card bundle for $39.99 @ Best Buy.

yeah and even if the rebate still is good i dont know how it works, i already have the games i want for now and i dont know when you'd be supposed to use it, and i already got a headset, so i do kind of like this card and points only deal, i guess i'll give it a try.

bread's done
Back