Xbox 360 Live Vision Bundle ($39.98) + tax @ ToysRUs B&M (OOS online for now)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Edit 1/28: Now the same price in store and mostly out of stock online (thanks CAG member bardockkun for the heads up on the in store price):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169967

Considering shipping and tax, you're looking at about $48 shipped

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2463406

Product Description

The Xbox 360 Live Vision bundle includes Live Vision Camera, Xbox 360 headset, one year subscription to the Xbox Live online gaming service, 200 Microsoft Points and Xbox Live Arcade games UNO & Robotron.

im in south florida
the shelf price was 39.99 and u needed to take a slip to cashier
the sticker still said 69.99 but on the computer it was 39.99

[quote name='brandizzle']im in south florida
the shelf price was 39.99 and u needed to take a slip to cashier
the sticker still said 69.99 but on the computer it was 39.99[/quote]

hey can you purchase that for me and ship it to me? I will pay pal you the money and all for it, if you can.

I got my local CC to PM it, they first called up my local TRU to see if they had it in stock, about 5 minutes in a manager just said do it, so I got this for ~$38. And I was having a heart attack that I didn't get it when it was in stock.

This deal is still getting price matched at CC (Deptford NJ for me). Got mine about an hour ago with a printout. Nice deal, thanks CAG.

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']i wish they woudl restock.. any idea why they arent? its not like its a discontinued item.. is it?[/quote]

It's a clearance item, therefore TRU.com has stopped stocking it and is clearing out what is left. Once it's gone, it's gone.

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']i wish they woudl restock.. any idea why they arent? its not like its a discontinued item.. is it?[/quote]
In B&M locations theyre also already under discontinuted status. So there's a small chance that the price may go in store eventually as well, but who knows.

Just got PM at CC in Florissant (St. Louis), MO with printout. No issues whatsoever. The customer service rep didn't even call TRU or look it up online, or anything. YMMV depending on what store you go to and who you get, but what an amazing deal!!

[quote name='buckythekat']sheesh at this rate I should try to PM another copy and extend my live until May 2010, didn't think this deal would last this long...[/quote]

Hey, if they can make live dinosaurs from fossil DNA, no reason why you can't get CC to PM a deal that's dead and buried. Oh,wait...

On a serious note: if you just want another year of Live, aren't there better deals? I thought this was a deal at $40 only because it includes the camera and a headset and points and a game.

[quote name='SnotRocket']My CC said TRU is not their competitor and wouldn't price match.

Freehold, NJ .

:([/quote]

Lol...wow. Thats Circuit City for ya.

I picked up two Xbox Live bundle sets at my local TRU for $40 each. I also picked up one of the wireless headsets on sale, too for $30. Nice! I'm now covered on Xbox Live until around 2013 at this rate. Sweeeeet. There's only one bundle set left. The employee who worked there said they sold 15 bundle sets today alone.

Picked one up at the Palm Beach Gardens, Florida TRU, thanks!

Then I went to Chili's and had a delicious Fajita dinner, nom nom nom.

Oh and there's at least 4 or 5 Live Vision Bundles left in the glass case behind the counter, didn't check on the headsets though.

If anybody would be willing to get a hold of one for me, I'd be willing to pay $50ish for one shipped, if possible.

Posted in the other thread and figured I'd post it here as well. Went to the Royal Palm Beach , FL location and managed to get two. One for me and an extra if anyone is interested / can't get one. My place had about 10 of them after I asked an employee to check in the backroom since there were none on the shelf or display case.

If anyone is interested in buying or trading for my extra one just pm me.

I caved and got one here in Tucson at the Broadway location. Looked like they had at least 3 left behind the counter. Thanks for the post OP.

They won't be there Saturday. Gone tommorow most likely.

[quote name='shortaznkid99']I called my TRU and they only have 2 left. I can't go until Saturday. D:[/quote]

bread's done
Back