Xbox 360 (Refurbished) w/ Bioshock $355 at overstock.com

TimLahan

CAG Veteran
http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...ith-Bioshock-Refurbished/2920944/product.html

Took advantage of this deal a couple days ago. I came across a 20% off coupon that brought the price down to $323 shipped. I believe the 20% off coupon is dead, however I think there's still some active 10% off ones here:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/overstock.com

Pretty good deal as you're getting a certified "open box" 360 with essentially a free copy of Bioshock. There's some other refurb combos going but they're sort of shitty.

I had considered this, but the price of a brand new system with Forza 2 and Marvel Super Heroes is only $350. If it were under $300, I might bite.

[quote name='dafoomie']I had considered this, but the price of a brand new system with Forza 2 and Marvel Super Heroes is only $350. If it were under $300, I might bite.[/QUOTE]

They had that bundle also (new), but it sold out. It was like $314 shipped. But those two games are pretty much throwaways anyhow.

Overstock has NEW Premium bundles after 10% off for $317.90 shipped (ie: use code "85721") My boyfriend just ordered his tonight as this is the best we've seen recently.

sorry about that lostdecoy. I didnt realize you had posted the deal in this thread. The deal deserves its own thread though.

[quote name='Wanderlai']sorry about that lostdecoy. I didnt realize you had posted the deal in this thread. The deal deserves its own thread though.[/QUOTE]

What a sore move this was. The 360 showed up this morning, the shipping box was a little banged up and said the sender was "blue bay electronics", not Overstock. The console box was scuffed a little too, but the console itself was really banged up. It looks like the previous "user" had some sort of decal on the faceplate and tried to sand it off. Besides this, I couldn't get the wireless controller to sync at ALL. Long story short = it's on it's way back to Overstock.

Definitely should have went with the new package, even though I thought I was getting a deal with Bioshock included.

Moral of the story: stay away from "Overstock" refurbs (although most of you probably wouldn't think twice about doing it in the first place.)

C'est la vie.

bread's done
Back