Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + VP: Party Animals $35.50 shipped at BestBuy.com

Watch out its Party Animals not the 1st or 2nd game. I'm pretty sure Party Animals is just mini games ala Mario Party style.

Ohhhh, you're right. I have heard about this one. Thanks, my wife loves Vp and I would have picked it up if it was the second VP. I dont think she would be interested in this. Anyone have anything good to say about it?(For my wife to play)

This is a great deal if you are in need of a 360 controller. However, I am so disappointed with this game. Out of the dozens of mini-games there are two that are cool, but you can never play just those if you want. You have to start a tournament and just hope that the computer picks those games for you and play through all the other games before you get to them. If they added a quick play option, it would have 100% improvement.
The other two Viva Pinata games are really good though.

[quote name='crazy blain']Get some ribs removed already[/QUOTE]

Apparently you know a technique that I'm not aware of. Please indulge.

They had these in stock a few weeks back at a local Best Buy store. They also had all the other wireless 360 controller down at $39.99 IIRC, but I was lucky enough to pick one up 'cause all they had was one left.

bread's done
Back