Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter $79.99 FS at Buy.com

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']i have one of these and it sucks
anyone have a good experience with one?
My router is one room over, i have 10 meg service and its just slow as crap[/quote]

Mine works even better than my laptop's wireless card.

It's easy to use and setup.

Sweet. I just bought one from Wal Mart 2 days ago. It works perfect (but highly overpriced). I just got this with the $10 discount and picked the free 7-9 business day shipping. So I will be taking my other one back to Wal Mart when this one comes in. Wal Mart has a 90 day return policy. So I just saved myself $35 including taxes. $69 > than $105 after taxes. :D

If you are technically inclined, I suggest getting the Linksys WRT54GL and flash it with a custom firmware such as Tomato or dd-wrt. These things run rock solid!

i own one and just recently took it off my 360 since streaming videos with it just been a pain in the ass (constant buffering on high def vids mostly). not sure whats the trade in value for it at gamestop but i might list it in craigslist for those local in somerset, nj to buy or trade.

Now, I don't think it's unreasonable to say that the price is still much too high when similar products are much cheaper. That said, with my router in another room, I just hook up my 360 through my lappy, and have yet to have any issues; for reference sake, I also use Vista. Hopefully, by the time I do run into issues, either the price will be reduced or the next Microsoft gaming console will have a built-in wireless adapter.

Just got mine in the mail. Man that was quick. I picked the 7-10 business day delivery to get the shipping for free. I ordered it Friday and got it today. Now thats service.

Now to take my other one back to Wal Mart and get my money back. :D

bread's done
Back