XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xDJNeLLieNeLL']how the hell did you beat me wtf?[/QUOTE]

How did either of you beat me? XS It's all dependant on seconds with people like us. =S

[quote name='Ravenhood']How did either of you beat me? XS It's all dependant on seconds with people like us. =S[/QUOTE]I f5ed until the question, then I quoted the answer.

Thanks "Halo gamer". My son and I are new Halo addicts. We appreciate you offering up these codes to fellow CAGs. Good luck to everyone else.

Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Theme Giveaway The first person to post the answer to "What is the name of the Composers of the music for Halo Reach and how many tracks are on the CD soundtrack" gets a Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Theme.

ny gets the code no Editing I was watching :p

More codes tomorrow if you won one your out and I have a few more to give starts
at 4pm pst. 7pm est. 12am gmt. see you then!

[quote name='xDJNeLLieNeLL']Sweet looks like I won! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

which is unfortunate because I had the correct answer before you. You edited your post to add the "20 tracks" part

[quote name='Halo gamer']ny gets the code no Editing I was watching :p[/QUOTE]Wow man I stayed up an extra 30 minutes just for you to give the code to this dude becuase I forgot the secondary producer?

[quote name='xDJNeLLieNeLL']Wow man I stayed up an extra 30 minutes just for you to give the code to this dude becuase I forgot the secondary producer?[/QUOTE]

thats the game dont get mad about it good job ny

[quote name='betterdayz']thats the game dont get mad about it good job ny[/QUOTE]Bull dude I've tried to win this like 10 times. Mine as well pay the 99 cents for it.

[quote name='xDJNeLLieNeLL']Wow man I stayed up an extra 30 minutes just for you to give the code to this dude becuase I forgot the secondary producer?[/QUOTE]

It would not be fair Sorry who knows you may luck out tomorrow Good luck :applause:

And I lose all the time it is just part of life But you did get it right but for a little boo boo so I know you did not google and copy and paste the answer so who knows if at the end if you don't win you might get a reward if I have any prizes left.

But I don't like sore losers or Edit's after the answer is up!

[quote name='xDJNeLLieNeLL']Bull dude I've tried to win this like 10 times. Mine as well pay the 99 cents for it.[/QUOTE]

it's not for sale on XBL but if you want to buy one on a website be my guess I don't sell mine for $!

i laughed out loud
also everyone loses, there isnt one person on here that hasnt

[quote name='Tsel']I may or may not have a Blood Dragon armor code for Mass Effect 2.[/QUOTE]

In case he doesn't, I do. :)

But grats to whoever actually gets it when he drops the code. lol

[quote name='ExplodingRat']In case he doesn't, I do. :)

But grats to whoever actually gets it when he drops the code. lol[/QUOTE]

I don't actually have it, but I know someone who said they might not want it and will probably give it to me. If I get, I'll likely pass it on to this thread.

Code drop that I'm sure everyone can use.

COMBO breaker... find the right order of code and you "could have" two avatar t-shirts.

FFK4W
D47YT
WH3DR
YF69K
QXTDY

edit:
just check at :36 after the hour and its still good

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='COLDblood']Code drop that I'm sure everyone can use.

COMBO breaker... find the right order of code and you "could have" two avatar t-shirts.

FFK4W
D47YT
WH3DR
YF69K
QXTDY

edit:
just check at :36 after the hour and its still good[/QUOTE]

I've been at this since you posted it and can't figure it :p

FFK4W
D47YT
WH3DR
YF69K
QXTDY

edit:

lol there are 120 combinations.

FFK4W
D47YT
WH3DR
YF69K
QXTDY

edit:

Score! :bouncy:

LOL I said "could be" 2 shirts =160

Ok I got to run to the store but I got one more code to drop...

WH3WK
6BHDJ
XRDPF
7BTYH
JXC72

to make it easy... only one is out of place.

[quote name='COLDblood']Ok I got to run to the store but I got one more code to drop...

(code mixing right now)[/QUOTE]

uh oh, you're gonna make my head explode with your scrambled order ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back