XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chrono Gear']Glad you got it. I didn't get what he was talking about. Oh well I'll get one yet! lol.[/QUOTE]

Replaced the N's with X's.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Glad you got it. I didn't get what he was talking about. Oh well I'll get one yet! lol.[/QUOTE]

All of the answers were Xtra special.

Hopefully, all the West Coast kids are home from school or off work by now...

Gears of War 3 Beta Code (Early access / playable now):

%%%27-9J27T-3??W6-DGX**-XGPXZ

%%% =
23k3dde.jpg

?? =
15zfi52.jpg

** =
2e3r729.jpg

I think I figured it out...but someone else has used it. I wish they'd post when they get it so others don't bother with it.
BTW, is it already Friday in Rebeccablackistan? ;)

[quote name='hoshi112']I think I figured it out...but someone else has used it. I wish they'd post when they get it so others don't bother with it.[/QUOTE]

I couldnt figure out the middle picture.

Oh wow. It was WCW27-9J27T-3RMW6-DGXHW-XGPXZ. I initially thought the 3rd picture was GG for gamer girl, for some reason. I then realized all the posters and everything were for Halo Wars = HW. Anyways, it had already been used.

[quote name='Tsel']Oh wow. It was WCW27-9J27T-3RMW6-DGXHW-XGPXZ. I initially thought the 3rd picture was GG for gamer girl, for some reason. I then realized all the posters and everything were for Halo Wars = HW. Anyways, it had already been used.[/QUOTE]

I didn't read all of your post, just the part that said HW, so I thought it stood for Hot Woman until I read it through later.

Hmph, both work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some helicopter prop codes for the late-night/early morning (Depending on where you live) CAGs:

2KVCQ-M936V-PPG77-4V472-46C7Z
2KVCT-CYC3H-GJ6X9-394HK-96XVZ
2KVDH-FHR7T-MQC2K-7Y67M-2QPKZ

No puzzle this time :D

[quote name='j3s']Hopefully, all the West Coast kids are home from school or off work by now...

Gears of War 3 Beta Code (Early access / playable now):

%%%27-9J27T-3??W6-DGX**-XGPXZ

%%% =
23k3dde.jpg

?? =
15zfi52.jpg

** =
2e3r729.jpg

[/QUOTE]

But she....is playing Halo 3?

I would have guessed GG=Gay Guy for the second one.

[quote name='Rhu']XVCVV-QRYJJ-6H67K-JGJBF-9J9F8

Something to do with Fable 3, no clue though.[/QUOTE]

thanks it was

Fable III Free Game Content

[quote name='latif123']First person to tell me what borough is Hampstead Heath is gets 400MSP tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
It's located in the borough of Camden, which is located in London

[quote name='latif123']Yes ill send you a code tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! Now I got some points to play Nin2 Jump when it comes out next week :D

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who submitted a top 5, especially those who did it just to help out. Long story short, I wanted to write out an article for the site yesterday since doing so would mean only 2 days all month without a unique column/segment on CBR and I just wanted that bragging right. lol

Thanks again for your help!

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who submitted a top 5, especially those who did it just to help out. Long story short, I wanted to write out an article for the site yesterday since doing so would mean only 2 days all month without a unique column/segment on CBR and I just wanted that bragging right. lol

Thanks again for your help![/QUOTE]
No problem bro, thanks for the free prop code

Did anyone receive an Invalid code from the Gamestop sign-up offer (Ireland)? Because I received two codes one which said "Please enter a valid code" and one which worked. Pretty strange Gamestop sending out invalid codes. :S

[quote name='knightsmith']My Last Gears of war 3 beta code for the 25th

D7YQD-V76MV-7DCDF-KXCRC-T9TF2[/QUOTE]

Wow, thank you kinghtsmith for the Gears 3 Beta.

[quote name='alex1136']How did you know the missing parts of the code?[/QUOTE]

I studied maths in college and got my PhD in Chaos Theory. Once you understand all of that writing an algorithm to fill in the blanks is trivial.

[quote name='louiedog']I studied maths in college and got my PhD in Chaos Theory. Once you understand all of that writing an algorithm to fill in the blanks is trivial.[/QUOTE]

Ok here, figure out this:

F***F-X***2-K***W-Y***D-J***Z

This code is for a Gears of War 3 Beta but I already used it.

[quote name='alex1136']Ok here, figure out this:

F***F-X***2-K***W-Y***D-J***Z

This code is for a Gears of War 3 Beta but I already used it.[/QUOTE]

All Qs.

PS3 Codes, I don't know if they are valid or not.
IWDU-O6EZ-GM5J
WWWX-LUN8-TKPF
U9Q4-C4O4-TP3D
MJDZ-2040-WKGI
S1M1-3DWK-UHUY
GGMC-YHBC-25WT
4GM1-JANV-0UOW
DK7E-FRMT-HXVM
H9PD-FYB9-FL5U

[quote name='LoLRoflCopter']PS3 Codes, I don't know if they are valid or not.
IWDU-O6EZ-GM5J
WWWX-LUN8-TKPF
U9Q4-C4O4-TP3D
MJDZ-2040-WKGI
S1M1-3DWK-UHUY
GGMC-YHBC-25WT
4GM1-JANV-0UOW
DK7E-FRMT-HXVM
H9PD-FYB9-FL5U[/QUOTE]

XBOX Code Drop

(you want this thread)

[quote name='alex1136']Lol.. none of them are Q!![/QUOTE]

Dude, don't lie just because you called him out and he got your stupid code. That's pretty sad, man. Just admit defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back