XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would of got it if I wasn't reading the post talking about the flaming helms just to realize I didn't participate in the preview lol

Dirt 3 VIP Pass (Online play, 5 exclusive vehicles, and youtube video sharing.)

VKM??-JHPDV-?F4?F-C2?QD-6JGXZ

?'s - Guess the missing letters/numbers (All the same)

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Dirt 3 VIP Pass (Online play, 5 exclusive vehicles, and youtube video sharing.)

?'s - Guess the missing letters/numbers (All the same)[/QUOTE]

Wow, I was fast enough & I still am drinking coffee, STOKED, Thanks Masterpitviper!!!

VKMrr-JHPDV-rF4rF-C2rQD-6JGXZ

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I swear I tried R and it did not work[/QUOTE]

All I could think of in my head was Pat Sajak saying "R,S,T,L,N,E... Vanna..." :)

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Dirt 3 VIP Pass (Online play, 5 exclusive vehicles, and youtube video sharing.)

?'s - Guess the missing letters/numbers (All the same)[/QUOTE]

That was a fucking great share. Thanks dude!

I have a one month (possible, came from GFWL game) for the next cag to quote this that's been here longer then me, and has a higher marketplace rating then me.
I'm not sure if this is the same as 1mo XBL pass, but am willing to give it away, aslong as u tell me if it works the same :)

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']I have a one month (possible, came from GFWL game) for the next cag to quote this that's been here longer then me, and has a higher marketplace rating then me.
I'm not sure if this is the same as 1mo XBL pass, but am willing to give it away, aslong as u tell me if it works the same :)[/QUOTE]

I've been here longer than you.

EDIT: I couldn't tell if I joined earlier than you or not as the Skyfire browser didn't show me your join date. However, It looks like I've been here longer and have more marketplace transactions now that I'm at a PC.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']I have a one month (possible, came from GFWL game) for the next cag to quote this that's been here longer then me, and has a higher marketplace rating then me.
I'm not sure if this is the same as 1mo XBL pass, but am willing to give it away, aslong as u tell me if it works the same :)[/QUOTE]

i guess no one wants it?

As confirmation, GFWL live time codes will also work as XBL gold time. Also, as a side note, I have a DLC Code for the Kaiser Battle for Toy Soldiers on XBLA. If anyone is interested in it and has the game please reply as long as your account was created a month before this thread was.

[quote name='Mirpkered']As confirmation, GFWL live time codes will also work as XBL gold time. Also, as a side note, I have a DLC Code for the Kaiser Battle for Toy Soldiers on XBLA. If anyone is interested in it and has the game please reply as long as your account was created a month before this thread was.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to have that kaiser battle code however I do not apply because I ma too young of a CAG. If no one gets it would you please drop it?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I would love the dlc for toy soldiers. I've been meaning to pick it up but was too busy with other games.(MK)

Also I was here months before this was started.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I've been playing some other games and just checked back on this. I'll send you the code shortly in that case.

[quote name='thereefernander']Ho-ly-shit.

There is a bid on a Banshee on eBay for $20!![/QUOTE]

I saw that earlier today and nearly died, it HAS to be from a fake account or something. Man people these days...

PS I love Dexter!

[quote name='thereefernander']Ho-ly-shit.

There is a bid on a Banshee on eBay for $20!![/QUOTE]

what... I thought that was a good deal should I cancel my bid? :lol:

BTW whats GFWL ?

Banshee:
4R?QP-J3KR2-7XCJ2-7X?QF-FFYWZ

Hint:
Hayden Panettiere is a "cutie"

[quote name='COLDblood']what... I thought that was a good deal should I cancel my bid? :lol:

BTW whats GFWL ?

Banshee:
4R?QP-J3KR2-7XCJ2-7X?QF-FFYWZ

Hint:
Hayden Panettiere is a "cutie"[/QUOTE]

Games for Windows Live = GFWL

Art thou bored?
http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/
drpepea.jpg

48hr code to the next quoter of this that meets my usual requirements have as much or more marketplace feedback then i do (4), and have a join date before I do (Jan 09)

found this in my used copy of PGR4 thing was still cardboard covered. (not peeled back)

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']48hr code to the next quoter of this that meets my usual requirements have as much or more marketplace feedback then i do (4), and have a join date before I do (Jan 09)

found this in my used copy of PGR4 thing was still cardboard covered. (not peeled back)[/QUOTE]

pretty sure i dont meet "said requirements" but ill try.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']48hr code to the next quoter of this that meets my usual requirements have as much or more marketplace feedback then i do (4), and have a join date before I do (Jan 09)

found this in my used copy of PGR4 thing was still cardboard covered. (not peeled back)[/QUOTE]

Me?

[quote name='albertini']I´m search a Falming Helmet !!!!

One of the rules in this thread is no asking for codes. If you really want a flaming helmet bad there are a ton on ebay i seen around 2-3 bucks.

[quote name='The 7th Number']One of the rules in this thread is no asking for codes. If you really want a flaming helmet bad there are a ton on ebay i seen around 2-3 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Really ? :hot:

I was checking to see if anyone has a MOH online key that they have not used, I know most people would have redeemed theres, but theres no harm in trying, i purchased the game used and it would be great to play on the additional maps, without having to dish out 800 MSP.

[quote name='lastoneleft_00']I was checking to see if anyone has a MOH online key that they have not used, I know most people would have redeemed theres, but theres no harm in trying, i purchased the game used and it would be great to play on the additional maps, without having to dish out 800 MSP.[/QUOTE]
Seriously? You couldn't bother to read the first post (even though the title says to) or the couple of posts right above yours?

Something like a new topic called Beggar's Town would be appropriate for them.

They can beg all they want in that without polluting other topics. And they would eventually understand (since they won't get what they want) that begging does not get you anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back