XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']This is for a kinect carrot plushy avatar prop code,

663HW-GD9GX-JV4XM-7KQXQ-X??6Z

??= The brand of lube I used on your mom last night!!![/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks.

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']This is for a kinect carrot plushy avatar prop code,
??= The brand of lube I used on your mom last night!!![/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrPiggles']Got it, thanks.[/QUOTE]

So did she... am I right???

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Call of Duty: Black Ops Anhilation Map Pack

GK2PQ-HKHF2-MTP2M-VFJ6Y-

Last Letters are -MCDJE

But what order? ;)[/QUOTE]
I got it! I actually got it! wooooo!!!! Thanks dude.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']I got it! I actually got it! wooooo!!!! Thanks dude.[/QUOTE]

Oh the jealously I have for you, congrats. Can't believe I missed out on that :cry:

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I'm just happy a CAG got it, and not one of those damn no account lurkers -__-[/QUOTE]

+1, grats Shin!

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I'm just happy a CAG got it, and not one of those damn no account lurkers -__-[/QUOTE]

you sir have done your god deed for the day and the rest of your life.

an MK Online Pass
And an Ermac Classic Costume

Figure out this Riddle.

A dying King has two sons, identical twins. He has no idea which is the eldest, and both are bright and capable of ruling. He doesn't want to split the kingdom, so he calls them together.
He says, "Sons, I will soon be dead, and I want to die in the town of my birth, about 3 days ride from here. So in 3 days, you are to get on your horses and ride to me. Whoever's horse gets to me LAST, inherits the crown".
The boys are a little confused at such a request, but agree. So at dawn, 3 days later, they mount their horses and start riding as s-l-o-w-l-y as they can. Neither one wants to get ahead of the other by even an inch. At sundown, they're barely out of town and stop at an inn for the night. They tell the innkeeper their predicament and he thinks for a moment. Then he tells them two words that make them race outside, leap on the horses, and ride like hell to see their father.
What two words did the innkeeper tell them?

Post answer in the thread :D

you get it right you choose which ONE you want.
Join date before June 2011 or CAG status atleast "In Training"

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Call of Duty: Black Ops Anhilation Map Pack

GK2PQ-HKHF2-MTP2M-VFJ6Y-

Last Letters are -MCDJZ

But what order? ;)[/QUOTE]

What was the order? lol

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Figure out this Riddle.

What two words did the innkeeper tell them?[/QUOTE]

Change horses?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Avatar Netherealms T Shirt
an MK Online Pass

Figure out this Riddle.

A dying King has two sons, identical twins. He has no idea which is the eldest, and both are bright and capable of ruling. He doesn't want to split the kingdom, so he calls them together.
He says, "Sons, I will soon be dead, and I want to die in the town of my birth, about 3 days ride from here. So in 3 days, you are to get on your horses and ride to me. Whoever's horse gets to me LAST, inherits the crown".
The boys are a little confused at such a request, but agree. So at dawn, 3 days later, they mount their horses and start riding as s-l-o-w-l-y as they can. Neither one wants to get ahead of the other by even an inch. At sundown, they're barely out of town and stop at an inn for the night. They tell the innkeeper their predicament and he thinks for a moment. Then he tells them two words that make them race outside, leap on the horses, and ride like hell to see their father.

Join date before June 2011 or CAG status atleast "In Training"[/QUOTE]

Switch horses.

an MK Online Pass

Figure out this Riddle.

Join date before June 2011 or CAG status atleast Veteran.[/QUOTE]

Ride his.

The father said whichever horse gets there not person right? So the guy that gets there first with his brother's horse would be the king.

I hope this is right. If it is, I'd like the Avatar shirt since I don't play Mortal Kombat

an MK Online Pass

Figure out this Riddle.

Join date before June 2011 or CAG status atleast "In Training"[/QUOTE]

I'll go with "Switch horses", gentlemen.

[quote name='PIRaterIa']I'll go with "Switch horses", gentlemen.[/QUOTE]
i´ll go with "google it" that was what you just did ! lol but maybe you won lol :bouncy: :drool:

Oh and btw, I've got a 48 hour code to give away, it MUST be redeemed by 12am tonight.

First person to quote this message, and give the proper name of my profile/avatar pic gets it!

[quote name='golfing7861']Oh and btw, I've got a 48 hour code to give away, it MUST be redeemed by 12am tonight.

First person to quote this message, and give the proper name of my profile/avatar pic gets it![/QUOTE]

hi

[quote name='golfing7861']Oh and btw, I've got a 48 hour code to give away, it MUST be redeemed by 12am tonight.

First person to quote this message, and give the proper name of my profile/avatar pic gets it![/QUOTE]

thankyou?

Golfing

golf course?

[quote name='Warrio_r']i´ll go with "google it" that was what you just did ! lol but maybe you won lol :bouncy: :drool:[/QUOTE]
LOL.
Nah! I wasn't the first one to post so... evident answer is evident. :booty:
(And I must admit my 1st guess was "Kill them" but I can't solve everything with deaths)

I mean proper name, like the name of the course.

Hint: It's one of the most exclusive courses around and it hosts one of golf's greatest tournaments.

He meant 12th hole augusta national ;)

The answer to this question is actually contained within the post itself.

You can do it, girl!

[quote name='golfing7861']I mean proper name, like the name of the course.

Hint: It's one of the most exclusive courses around and it hosts one of golf's greatest tournaments.[/QUOTE]

Augusta National

[quote name='DudeImGodly']First to get it right.[/QUOTE]

Sweetness. Looks like everyone else was after the girlie dress-up items, so I'll go with the online action.

augusta national 12th hole

you said to quote...

[quote name='golfing7861']Nicely done! PM will be sent in like 2 minutes![/QUOTE]

haha i went to your profile went to save as on your pic it came up as"12th hole"
went to google type in "Augusta National 12 hole" and waaaaahllah

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back