XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping a Medal of Honor Online Pass later today. Any interest in it? Like ive done it in the past, ill post it to someone who give me proof that they have & still play the game.

[quote name='Scorp333']XBOX Kinect Helicopter Prop - 24J6D-??746-W3Y7X-KDP9F-W6MPZ - (??=You can fly to the State that begins with a V)
Here is a RARE one. PAX 09 T-Shirt Male - QJVCT-7JRMQ-BCFPQ-RGJF?-KDJY?
(??=SAME) Good Luck!
And for the Ladies - PAX 09 T-Shirt Female - ?JPY2-?MGM?-JHV3X-9FQFQ-42J66 - (???=SAME) Good Luck!
[/QUOTE]

These are codes taken from www.XBOXAvatarGEAR.com 's Twitter account. If you want the codes before they are posted in here and already used follow. www.twitter.com/XBOXAvatarGEAR or www.facebook.com/XBOXLIVEAvatarGear
Thanks!

Scorp333,
PLEASE Stop Posting XAG's Codes in here as its from you. If you want to post them atleast give us a shout out!:lol:

[quote name='RHINOTRONICScom']These are codes taken from www.XBOXAvatarGEAR.com 's Twitter account. If you want the codes before they are posted in here and already used follow. www.twitter.com/XBOXAvatarGEAR or www.facebook.com/XBOXLIVEAvatarGear
Thanks!

Scorp333,
PLEASE Stop Posting XAG's Codes in here as its from you. If you want to post them atleast give us a shout out!:lol:[/QUOTE]

RHINO didn't i just mention that all his codes he posted was from that twitter??

on a other Note Thanks @Rollobobo i got da Chopppaaa :)

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Hey COLDblood, Maybe something special after we get
OVER 9000!!! POSTS![/QUOTE]

I posted I will drop 5 games codes once we hit 1,000,000 views, maybe I will so something for 10,000 posts too.

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']Dropped the MOH code in the Members Only Section! Act Fast!!![/QUOTE]
i fail...
to see the members only thread. link?

[quote name='jukkakhan']Have a code for EA DLC through drpepper.com:

BXV1XBDWVJ4M

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Used it on the Dr. Pepper site for Bad Company 2 DLC! Thank you SO much!

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']RHINO didn't i just mention that all his codes he posted was from that twitter??

on a other Note Thanks @Rollobobo i got da Chopppaaa :)[/QUOTE]

No problem....glad you got DA CHOPPPAAA!

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Found this Dr Pepper code on my desk.. not sure if it's valid. Use on Dr. Pepper.com for EA DLC

j1mndbeh4w6f[/QUOTE]

Already been used, thanks though!

I'm tempted to get some Dr. Pepper tomorrow even though my house is stocked with Diet Dr. Pepper cans...

male xbox shirt, from facebook promotion, forgot to drop it when i dropped the female version
9W9??-QVD4M-2HP77-KHGVD-7JWW*

?? = front man of jamiroquai
* = the usual last digit

[quote name='GR4V1G0R3']male xbox shirt, from facebook promotion, forgot to drop it when i dropped the female version
9W9??-QVD4M-2HP77-KHGVD-7JWW*

?? = front man of jamiroquai
* = the usual last digit[/QUOTE]

9W9JK-QVD4M-2HP77-KHGVD-7JWW9 isn't working. =|

Maybe he meant "character," not "digit" as I tried that (even though I already have the content) and it said, "This code has already been used."

Edit: OMG! Supa ninja! And the posts were nearly identical as well :O

yeah meant character, sorry, had a special moment, keep forgetting words... slightly annoying.

thats what happens when i post stuff after just waking up, whilst reading 2 unrelated news articles,
a bunch of random letters, almost making a sentence, unfortunately, not a sensible one.

thats probably why i shoud be banned from the internet until i've consumed coffee :bouncy:

Female "Xbox Loves You" Avatar T-Shirt:
2TWM4-93H3H-R7D4J-7JQD6-4XDPZ

Male "Xbox Loves You" Avatar T-Shirt:
24T2K-YCKJH-GXXWK-KTKF7-RQHMZ

664mm-4gj6g-vd9g2-jqw46-k6qpz
9xh3t-fg3mw-r6pg7-dg9r4-x76vz
dg2tr-c6mh6-mhjhh-fmmgk-f6dgz
wjgy2-2qrmh-9f7cj-r4pp6-9kk3z
tcy3h-4fjy9-g7v44-6d27f-h7fqz
vwmy7-mpyjx-x2gvp-tpf2q-mqg9z
tdx6t-6kktx-3q34m-gwfvy-6r77z
k3wkm-kmmhv-m3kpf-kc7g9-dg9tz
fmrp6-9fmjh-3tfgv-jq4kr-ktrkz
9xdxv-ycymj-g2hpy-jvyyd-97f4z

Banshees:bouncy:

Tried to redeem one but "You already own this content."

I didn't know I did...turns out I do! Thanks anyway! Great drop regardless.

ALL CODES gone Lurkers took them out just tried to enter and get a banshee

[quote name='clickpow']664mm-4gj6g-vd9g2-jqw46-k6qpz
9xh3t-fg3mw-r6pg7-dg9r4-x76vz
dg2tr-c6mh6-mhjhh-fmmgk-f6dgz
wjgy2-2qrmh-9f7cj-r4pp6-9kk3z
tcy3h-4fjy9-g7v44-6d27f-h7fqz
vwmy7-mpyjx-x2gvp-tpf2q-mqg9z
tdx6t-6kktx-3q34m-gwfvy-6r77z
k3wkm-kmmhv-m3kpf-kc7g9-dg9tz
fmrp6-9fmjh-3tfgv-jq4kr-ktrkz
9xdxv-ycymj-g2hpy-jvyyd-97f4z

Banshees:bouncy:
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bamistic']^prob a bot with no characters missing, great drop but the members only one is most likely to go to a legit person[/QUOTE]

whats the link

[quote name='golfing7861']Generally when a topic says, "READ FIRST POST", maybe you should read the first damn post...[/QUOTE]

Maybe you shouldn't rage over the internet.

[quote name='Sleven']Maybe you shouldn't rage over the internet.[/QUOTE]

Really?

...maybe you should read the rules and not give others shit for attempting to point out the fact that you are doing something wrong. :roll:

[quote name='Sleven']Maybe you shouldn't rage over the internet.[/QUOTE]

When new to a forum it's a good idea to read the rules and to be nice when someone calls you on not following them.

[quote name='ziggystar']Robotron Xbla:

QDJVR-YT8BG-YV8RJ-H89JD-RWDXT[/QUOTE]

Darn missed it, web page crashed out on me and the code was gone by the time it came back.
Nice drop though!

[quote name='mrfury']I won the code on facebook I should have made it more difficult to get though, didn't want some random lurker grabbing it.[/QUOTE]

fruit ninja?

Thanks MrPiggles I'll have to do that. Bug034 they have XBLA giveaway every dayon facebook you just have to play this small game and get 3 xs then you receieve a download code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back