XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tankyroo']Car for kinect joy ride (Not sure which one, But both are the same)
2266V-H2HG7-HT9Y7-HHXG7-37V3Z
2267F-TV2QY-4JMV9-74QYK-RMQVZ

Heli prop:
2KPXR-PXRKJ-2H47T-W29XJ-2YWDZ
2KPXW-QHY77-2C4M4-MQDT3-XTF2Z

Male Rage T-shirt:
Q2VRX-JCV4G-T7Q7T-7GWYT-DDMWZ
Q2XFM-2R7JP-J97MQ-J76J6-M7WXZ
[/QUOTE]

Both were used, thanks anyway tho

edit: is there anyway to tell if a code is still active? I have a few laying around that I would post but I'm not sure if they expired or not, didnt wanna waste anyones time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can type them in on your Xbox , and it will show you what they are before redeeming them. Just cancel, and post the codes here then you're done :D

Hell yeah! Got it! You are the man!!!!!!!!

edit: I don't know what the freakin' odds were on that one either, haha just came back from the bathroom was gonna go heat up a hotpocket but hit refresh first! YAAAAAY Thank you so much! I've never owned the game before!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='markingsmart']Good Luck!!!

Halo Reach Games on Demand Code:

7R4V3-44MPC-XMPQ9-HWXTV-3XM9Z[/QUOTE]

Wow nice give-away

lol that wasnt midnight for me but thx for giveaway i didnt need it because i have reach already

[quote name='victimsofadown']Hell yeah! Got it! You are the man!!!!!!!!

edit: I don't know what the freakin' odds were on that one either, haha just came back from the bathroom was gonna go heat up a hotpocket but hit refresh first! YAAAAAY Thank you so much! I've never owned the game before![/QUOTE]

good for you man your gonna love it even more online:applause:

At least a CAG member got it.

Traded in my copy Dead Island today, to those that may need the Bloodbath code (don't think its redeemable yet but who knows.)

VHPCJ-Y6HCX-72D4H-K3RCJ-PG37Z

[quote name='kingsnuff']Traded in my copy Dead Island today, to those that may need the Bloodbath code (don't think its redeemable yet but who knows.)

VHPCJ-Y6HCX-72D4H-K3RCJ-PG37Z
[/QUOTE]

It says: "There is a problem with the offer associated with this code." First time I've ever gotten that message.

[quote name='MrPiggles']It says: "There is a problem with the offer associated with this code." First time I've ever gotten that message.[/QUOTE]
Maybe its expired?

[quote name='michaelh']its used now though[/QUOTE]

No the DLC specs was leaked to say it would be released LATE September but then they told the public
there are tons of glitches and bugs so there is not set a time frame except SOON the dlc will hit XBL for
$10 once that does the codes from all the LE preorders will be active.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']VQHVD-C7JP6-???GP-QM437-6PFMZ

??? = Chris Jericho's nickname when he entered wrestling[/QUOTE]
y2j but i didnt try to redeem it

First Strike DLC for Black Ops:

CC2WX-33P42-KCKJR-C3Y29-GCGHZ

If anyone has a early access BF3 beta code for 360 I would really appreciate it. I will be out of town when on the 29th and miss the entire weekend.

[quote name='hoofrog']First Strike DLC for Black Ops:

CC2WX-33P42-KCKJR-C3Y29-GCGHZ

If anyone has a early access BF3 beta code for 360 I would really appreciate it. I will be out of town when on the 29th and miss the entire weekend.[/QUOTE]

I can say that this person is completely legit with his code drop. I even had enough time to sign in to my friends account and redeem it for him :) He says thanks! Sorry but I do not even have an early access BF3 beta code for the 360 for myself. :(

I just want to give a shout out to Rollinstone12 for hooking me up with the BF3 code. Downloading it now. All I have to do is get the kids in the tub and I can start getting shot in the head a lot. lol

[quote name='Seaworthyset']Too bad, I missed those codes on computerbild, now im hoping someone will post a rage tshirt when im arround.[/QUOTE]

Sure thing
VRQTF-Y??K3-4X6P9-?YGDJ-9FCJZ
*??? = same
VRV?M-QDR7G-QYWHP-RPV?R-PYVFZ
*?? = 2+4x4-21
?M7W7-4G??K-M7D6V-4WH?M-R7PYZ
*???? = 22nd letter

[quote name='Headhumper']Sure thing
VRQTF-Y??K3-4X6P9-?YGDJ-9FCJZ
*??? = same
VRV?M-QDR7G-QYWHP-RPV?R-PYVFZ
*?? = 2+4x4-21
?M7W7-4G??K-M7D6V-4WH?M-R7PYZ
*???? = 22nd letter
[/QUOTE]
Redeemed the second code. Thank you very much! :)

[quote name='tylerdurdn71']xbox live 48 hours code:
D6J4C-KFFX6-339WQ-2PR2C-YGDY9

FABLE 3 BONUS CONTENT:
V7MD4-B2F7G-G4KG3-M7VP8-W948D[/QUOTE]

thanks i got the fable 3 content

[quote name='tylerdurdn71']xbox live 48 hours code:
D6J4C-KFFX6-339WQ-2PR2C-YGDY9

FABLE 3 BONUS CONTENT:
V7MD4-B2F7G-G4KG3-M7VP8-W948D[/QUOTE]
All used now :( but thanks for posting anyway! Sure could do with a Live 48 hour code ;)

[quote name='thelife19']All used now :( but thanks for posting anyway! Sure could do with a Live 48 hour code ;)[/QUOTE]

Hinting at asking for something is still asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back