XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also have robotron and joust. Looking for texas hold em or billiards but will trade for pretty much anything not uno or geo wars.

I have JOUST AND ROBOTRON will trade them for anything please. Anyone have spare 100 points codes or Geometry Wars or I don't know. :D

To break the trend, I have multiple 100pt codes.

I'm looking for anything EXCEPT: TMNT, Uno, Contra, DigDug, Gauntlet, Joust and Robotron.

PM me what you have and how many points you want. I'm not paying full point value for them though. :D

The free arcade game promotion gave out games I already had... If anyone's feeling kind enough to swap out for cheapo 400 point games, that'd be great. PM me please.

Have: Robotron, Joust
Want: DigDug, AstroPop, 400 points, TimePilot, Frogger, Track and Field, or Ms. Pacman.

I'm in the same boat. I now have codes for Joust and Robotron. I already have Robotron so I did not use the code. I almost used it for Joust but changed my mine.

I have Paypal Dollhairs (Dollars) and I want arcade games. Or points.

Sell me thems tonight before I change my mind.

I want:
Street Fighter 2 HF
Streets of Rage 2
Bomberman LIVE
Double Dragon
I'll even buy Robotron if it's cheap enough.

The list is in priority for anyone with Street Fighter 2 HF XD.

To anyone trying to trade the codes they just got recently from XBOX...

Offer good only to named recipient of this e-mail in the 50 United States, D.C., and U.S. military bases with valid APO/FPO bases. Limit one (1) set of game codes per person. Game codes are non-transferable and not-redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Game codes expires on 12/31/07 or after a single use, whichever happens first. Additional terms and conditions may apply

These codes may be tied to your gamertag or email.

[quote name='ZForce915']To anyone trying to trade the codes they just got recently from XBOX...

Offer good only to named recipient of this e-mail in the 50 United States, D.C., and U.S. military bases with valid APO/FPO bases. Limit one (1) set of game codes per person. Game codes are non-transferable and not-redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Game codes expires on 12/31/07 or after a single use, whichever happens first. Additional terms and conditions may apply

These codes may be tied to your gamertag or email.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure they aren't because I gave away my Robotron code, and I didn't hear any complaints about it not working.

[quote name='Richlough']I have Frogger and Time Pilot for trade .

I would like some Smarter Child points for them .[/QUOTE]

Bump back to 1st page .

Has anyone tried to call Microsoft and see if you can get a code for a new one if you alread own Joust or Robotron? I e-mailed them and they told me to call Xbox Phone Support at 1-800-4MYXBOX or 1-800-469-9269. I have yet to call due to just not wanting to talk to some tech support person and not haveing the time to do so. It is worth a shot if you are in the same boat as me and already own one or both games before they sent you the code.

I tried calling the number and ended up with someone from India. I hung up. I wasn't even going to waste my time trying to explain it. lol

So...looks like I have a Robotron code up for trade!

[quote name='ddrlenz']I tried calling the number and ended up with someone from India. I hung up. I wasn't even going to waste my time trying to explain it. lol

So...looks like I have a Robotron code up for trade![/QUOTE]

Thats why I really don't want to call it. I have had it for almost a week now.

I have Robotron available for trade. Will take almost anything outside of Joust, ot Gauntlet which I already have.

One of my codes didn't work when I tried to put it in...so I was like w.e and did the other code. It worked so I tried the first code again and it worked. Just to let people that can't get there codes to work.

I have Robotron: 2084 - Will accept anything but the following (as I already have them):

Joust, Uno, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Zuma, Hexic HD, TotemBall, Dig Dug, Castlevania: SOTN, Aegis Wing, Gauntlet, and Yaris.

Just send me a PM. Thanks!

I've got three 48-hour trials that I'd be willing to part with for XBLA game codes, if anybody's interested.

I don't have:
-Astropop
-Bankshot Billiards
-Contra
-Frogger
-Time Pilot

Out of those, I want Astropop the most, but I wouldn't mind having any of those.

I have:

2 Robotron Codes
1 Uno Code
1 Joust Code

Really want another game. Any game.
MSP codes also.

Robotron freebie:

[FONT=geneva,arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] HMPPJ-7FHTF-P88K7-M3X28-87F36[/FONT][/FONT]

Have:
- Frogger
- TimePilot
- AstroPop

Want
- Bankshot Billiards
- Geometry Wars
- Street Fighter
- Puzzle Fighter
- PacMan Championship
- ...other suggestions...

Don't Want (a/k/a Have)