XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have code for one month of xbox live.

Looking for points or other arcade games. I have contra, joust and robotron already.

I have a joust code I won from OzCatter's revenge story contest. I ended up with my own pair of codes, so I don't need it now.

Looking for something I don't have, like Frogger or whatever.

Freebie is taken up, so that might want to be removed (just tried it).

Don't have any codes, but thought I would do a free bump.

more free codes would = awesomeness. lol

i have an astropop code and a 48 hour xbl trial code

i am looking for uno or contra. maybe joust.

also how do you get the contra code?

[quote name='matrix66']i have an astropop code and a 48 hour xbl trial code

i am looking for uno or contra. maybe joust.

also how do you get the contra code?[/QUOTE]

I have Joust and Robotron I'll give you for Astropop.

I really would like an uno code, I have a 48 hour code and thats about all. If theres anything else I can offer (Graphics? anything) for an uno code just ask :)

Have Astropop, Uno, and Frogger codes along with a bunch of 48 hour trials. If you're interested PM me. Would be interested in BS Billiards among others or paypal possibly.

Have:
- Frogger
- TimePilot
- Robotron

Want
- Bankshot Billiards
- Paypal?

Don't Want (a/k/a Have)
- Tetris Splash
- Lumines
- Robotron
- Uno
- Aegis Wing
- Joust

I have a Robotron code and would like to trade it for something I dont have

I can also trade a 200 MS Points code

Im looking for :

frogger

contra

Astropop

Geo wars

Time Pilot

I already play Uno, Joust

I have:
-Joust
-Robotron

...if you would like to trade for one or both, please message me. Someone will want the easy achievements.

I have Uno willing to trade for MS points or month of Xbox Live cards, I already have Robotron, Geometry Wars. I'm willing to hear other offers.

send me a PM or Xbox live message

I've got a 1 month Gold Membership, Any Code But Prefer Joust & Time Pilot.Might Negiotiate for 1 of them or any other title(wanting easy achievments lol :p) PM Me Or Message me on live! Cheerz!!!!!

Gamertag: Fireball 102

has anyone got a bomberman live code or some microsoft points willing to trade for 100 48 hour passes also got a code to redeem a copy of forza motor sport 2 and fuzzion frenzy and last but least a code for a twisted faceplate PM with details

I have the robotron code and Im willing to hear out any offer you might have except what ive already got

I already have

-uno
-robotron
-joust
-geo wars
-bomberman

the ones id rather have are texas hold em and Tetris Splash but Im up for almost anything....

I am willing to trade for an arcade title except for the games I already own listed here:

Contra
Bomberman LIVE
Dig Dug
Hexic 2
Missle Command
Puzzle Fighter HD
Undertow
UNO

I have 4x of the 48hour live gold trial codes, which I'd love to trade for some itrader feedback (also, is there something I have to do to join itrader?) PM me!

I have astropop, and time pilot codes.

Looking for: Geometry Wars, Contra, maybe others.

Not interested in: Joust
Already have: Robotron

*Re-edit*: Frogger (gone!)

Have: Time Pilot, Astropop, & Frogger codes.

Would trade all 3 together for less MS points than retail. Would also take game-for-game trades. Pretty open. PM me.

[quote name='fnwoz']Have Robotron and Uno codes. Will trade for pretty much anything I dont already have.[/QUOTE]

Is Uno any good?

I just got xbox, and am at a loss as of what to download. Anyone want to donate a code to me? I assume I just type in the code and MS gives me the game?

(pretty please)

Have a Robotron Code for trade. Looking for games I don't have. I think Astropop is the only one, and bankshot billiards (but I doubt anyone will want to trade that for robotron). If Interested or have an offer PM me. Also have an extra 100ms point code

Have for trade:
3D Ultra Minigolf
Marble Blast Ultra
Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting.

Looking for:
Tetris Splash
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Doom
Bankshot Billiards 2

Or UNO + some older game (Robotron, Contra, Frogger, ...)

I have a 48 hour code as well. Got it when I got the Halo 3 game. I am interested in the games Uno, Paperboy, or word puzzle. Please let me know

This thread being pushed to the top reminded me that I had a few codes from registering my xbox that I got back in October. I checked the email that they sent me, and the fine print states that the codes expire on 12/31/07, which is tomorrow.

Just a little FYI for anyone else that had some codes laying around that they need to get rid of or use. :)

Anyone have expiring codes and want to get a few bucks? PM me, I've got some extra $$ in my paypal account.

Want:
Contra
Uno
Joust
PM me anything else!

EDIT: I have some 48 hour codes around too if anyone is interested at all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back