YMMV - 30% off games/accessories, 10% off consoles at FYE

chipotleattack

CAGiversary!
I went into F.Y.E. today and they had signs saying video game liquidation - 30% off all games and accessories and 10% off on consoles.

Not all FYE stores carry video games and I'm not sure if it was just this store so it's YMMV. Their game sleection was pretty bad..mostly old used games.

The store I went to had PS3s in stock but no Xbox 360s in sight.

Also, if you sign up for their Backstage Pass for $25 you get 20% off your first purchase and 10% off every purchase after that. It's not supposed to work on consoles but you might get lucky and it'd be a great deal.

A number of FYE stores I have been in recently seemed to be be going out of business. Everything in the stores were being heavily discounted...except video game related products. Does anyone know if they are going under?

The FYE in Chesterfield Towne Center is officially going out of business. They have discounted everything at least 30%. This store had just gotten rid of all its games about 3 months ago.

I'll look at the other FYE stores around Richmond to check and see their business status.

From what I've heard the F.Y.Es in strip malls are closing, but the ones located in actual shopping malls are staying open. My local store's closing is 10% off gaming stuff.

[quote name='Yoohoo1231']From what I've heard the F.Y.Es in strip malls are closing, but the ones located in actual shopping malls are staying open. My local store's closing is 10% off gaming stuff.[/quote]

This is what I heard too. My local FYE (in the Plaza Bonita Mall) was doing 30% off video games, but they had nothing that caught my eye.

[quote name='Yoohoo1231']From what I've heard the F.Y.Es in strip malls are closing, but the ones located in actual shopping malls are staying open. My local store's closing is 10% off gaming stuff.[/QUOTE]

The FYE in the Polaris mall north of Columbus seems to be closing. Their 30% off sale will jump to a 50% off sale around January 25th (or was it the 26th?) according to one of the employees I talked to there.

I ended up buying a Madcatz cordless PS3 controller (with six axis function) for $20 there. I'll be back later in the month-- that's for sure. :)

The FYE store in Petersburg VA is clearancing out all their games. 30% off all videogames and accessories, and 10% off consoles. Their selection was not very good, but they did have several copies of Halo3, Bioshock, and Guitar Hero II for PS2 and 360.

The 30% off accessories applies to Xbox live cards. Picked up 3 1600pt cards for $13.99 apiece and a halo3 12+1 card for 34.99. I was pretty happy to score a deal like this. It's rare to find these this cheap.

Noticed the store in Vero, FL is having the 'INVENTORY REDUCTION SALE'. The thing is that the inventory reduction is actually a going out of business sale. In the back of the store I noticed a 'store fixtures for sale sign' and a please visit our other 2 locations in Melbourne and Jensen after 16 JAN.

All new games are 30% and used games are B2G1. Other things like HALO items (not the games) are at 50% off.

I went to an FYE that had literally no video game stuff up anywhere and they wouldn't give me the sale/rebate price on Halo 3 (the last one they had) thats being discussed in another thread.

bread's done
Back