You will post in this OTT. Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit I've had some fun with Just Dance on the Wii. :x

Has anyone played Syndicate? My roommate just bought it, looks pretty cool.

Fruit Ninja Kinect and Dance Central are great. Just Dance Wii I tried, but I'm too OCD for that game. The scoring seems completely random/unreliable. Hard for me to take, though at the same time I can appreciate the concept – a dance game where you "just dance" and don't worry about score. That does make perfect sense. Unfortunately there is a score in the game, and I worry about it. LOL.

Yeah I totally agree, the scoring is shit in Just Dance and it bothers me. Or maybe I just suck.

For anyone who beat Rage, can you still do side quests like the sewer DLC missions after you beat the main game or is it just over?

I didn't bother continuing after the end but it seemed to be well and over once the final cutscene played. The side quests tend to be quite easy though and shouldn't take long to get done before the end.

Epic can eat dick, they blame piracy for the PC version not selling yet they're they ones that put in GFWL which prevented such critical things like SAVING THE FUCKING GAME. The game would've been fine if they made the PC version playable.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah I totally agree, the scoring is shit in Just Dance and it bothers me. Or maybe I just suck.

For anyone who beat Rage, can you still do side quests like the sewer DLC missions after you beat the main game or is it just over?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty positive that you can backtrack as often as necessary until you start the final mission.

If my kids could sit still and had an attention span longer than 30 seconds, it seems like they'd enjoy playing the :wii: .

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Heard about that last night on Letterman or Ferguson. Tempting to try it as I'll be in Nashville next weekend[/QUOTE]

Nice!

:drool:

Only got 4,000 MS points before that exploit got shut down. A bunch of assholes got like 20,000. I wanted to be one of those assholes.

Don't f eel like going to workt oday. But at least since I'm in Chemistry tonight, I can read my book quietly.

Too much aimless wandering in Yakuza 4. And the map is of very poor quality.

Does anyone else keep getting logged out of CAG all of a sudden? I don't think I've ever been logged out before and its happening every time I navigate away from CAG today for some reason.

Try deleting your cookies for CAG and see if that 's the issue.

Watched Super 8 since it was the $0.99 rental for today from Amazon and it was great. The end was a bit weird.
The kid tells the alien/monster that he can just leave, so he leaves on his magic spaceship.

Remember that time CaseyRyback was all, "Brak, get on gears," and Brak was all "you have five, though," and then Zew said, "we have four."

The OTT used to be awesome, what happened?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Remember that time CaseyRyback was all, "Brak, get on gears," and Brak was all "you have five, though," and then Zew said, "we have four."

The OTT used to be awesome, what happened?[/QUOTE]

Aww...memories.

Morning, OTT.
___

The OTT is still awesome because we have people like you...and you...and YOU.

...But not you, please leave....just kidding, you can stay.

Anyone recommend a good eBook reader? Wanna get something for Number84's B-Day.

Unless the HP Touchpad can do it, then I'll just give him that, since I already have it and never use it.

[quote name='Number83']Anyone recommend a good eBook reader? Wanna get something for Number84's B-Day.

Unless the HP Touchpad can do it, then I'll just give him that, since I already have it and never use it.[/QUOTE]
Kindle

[quote name='Number83']Anyone recommend a good eBook reader? Wanna get something for Number84's B-Day.

Unless the HP Touchpad can do it, then I'll just give him that, since I already have it and never use it.[/QUOTE]

Like Munch says, Kindle.
You *could* do it on HP Touchpad, but you'd need to root and put android on it. And eInk vs LCD in different lighting conditions is very noticable -- it's why I got a dedicated reader instead of buying something like a Kindle Fire.

eInk Kindle is the way to go. Mind you, I don't think eInk is perfect. I think the background (the "page") is too dark. Unless you are in good lighting, it's much darker than a real book. With good lighting it's not a problem. Still, in spite of that, eInk is absolutely what you want for an e-reader. It's easier on the eyes and is not only readable outside in bright light, but is even better in such bright light.

I have the $79 Kindle, and it's great, but I recommend getting a good case for it. In part because it makes it more comfortable to hold. Amazon's custom case for it should be great. I have their lighted case, which I can mostly recommend, except that I'm not really entirely thrilled with the light itself, though it is uber convenient.

Kindle x 1,000. And I recommend the non-Fire version so you can ge the eInk if she's truly interested in just reading.

Owning a Kindle Fire and using my friend's Kindle DX, I'd definitely have to recommend the Kindle for strictly e-reading. It's fantastic.

Kindle Fire works just fine for my needs, but the regular Kindle's eInk and how thin/light it is, not to mention battery life, make it a perfect choice.

Although I do think the DX is too big for reading, the normal sized Kindle's would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back