***4*** Free 360/PS3/Wii/PSP Games or 8 DVD's for PS34Free Green

[quote name='Toaster Driver']i went green, i can has 3 games now? :D

*edit*
i'd like viva pinata, rainbow six vegas, and splinter cell: double agent :)[/quote]

which offer u do?,, i did stamps 2 weeks ago :bomb:grrr still no green,,, didnt get a confirmation either

just a question but when i sign up under you and do an offer and go green and get ready to do offers for my self(points account) will the 1st offer i did when i joined count toward the game too? or do i get no credit at all on going green?

[quote name='BarbblerElf']just a question but when i sign up under you and do an offer and go green and get ready to do offers for my self(points account) will the 1st offer i did when i joined count toward the game too? or do i get no credit at all on going green?[/quote]

what game? as long as u do an "A" offer it counts as credit for me and yourself (if u wanna continue on and get enough points/refferals for you own xbox)

bump...just to let every1 know you can complete B offers and still give obie his required credit,,aslong as you surpass 50 points worth of offers,,,this requires that you complete More than 1 offer though,,but are usually cheaper,. level A offers i believe are faster and less hassle..but you do have the option,,,thanks again obie

obie just wanted to let you know,,, received games yesterday,,, didnt realise they were sealed,,, thanks again for that (have been wanting tony hawks for ages),, anyway good luck with the referrals you have left,, cheers budd

ive done two offers now, neither accepted, im gonna try another tomorrow
Im sorry its takin so long, please hold those 3 a little longer lol.

EDIT: IM GREEN

[quote name='Tolmes']ive done two offers now, neither accepted, im gonna try another tomorrow
Im sorry its takin so long, please hold those 3 a little longer lol.

EDIT: IM GREEN[/quote]

thanks, pm'd ya about the games

so that leaves one more guys... help a brother out

bread's done
Back