A Goddamn Like-Like ATE my Magic Shield!!!

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
So lately I've been exploring for this Triforce thing I heard of in order to save the world. Actually, I could give a shit about saving anything - I really want to impress some princess chick and hopefully get in her pants.

Anyway, I just got done talking to this old bearded guy who had nothing to say except "There are secrets where fairies don't live" (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean - crazy old bastard) and right as I enter into the next room I get swallowed whole by this disgusting tube-like monster. I hacked that sumabitch apart from the inside only to find out - I shit you not - that it ate my magic shield. WTF? Now it's going to cost me 90 rupees to get another one and I have to travel half way across Hyrule to get it... This chick better be worth it.

[quote name='Kayden']Did you at any point crap your green tights?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's one of my secret weapons for situations like that.

[quote name='javeryh']Yes. It's one of my secret weapons for situations like that.[/QUOTE]

Did the thingy eat you because it caught you masturbating?

That brought to mind one, single deeply focused thing

"Well excccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssseeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Princess!!"

Good work, now I'll have that old show stuck in my head for the rest of the day =)

When I first encountered a Like-Like playing Zelda, I thought it was a cake, so I touched it.

I don't like the shield in that game 'cause it automatically deflects everything for you. The only way you could get hurt is if you're hit on an exposed side or you happen to attack as soon as a projectile hits you. The shield was so much cooler in Link's Awakening when it was completely manual and you could use it to bump Octorocks into a pit.

[quote name='Aleryn']That brought to mind one, single deeply focused thing

"Well excccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssseeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Princess!!"

Good work, now I'll have that old show stuck in my head for the rest of the day =)[/QUOTE]
Does any one else realize that they totaly took that saying(minus the princess part) from(oh what was his name?) the guy whos doing the new pink panthers movies. I feel so embarased i can remember his name.

Without seeing that link or knowing who is in the new Pink Panther movie, I'm going to guess Steve Martin b/c that's his saying (from old SNL).

[quote name='Backlash']Without seeing that link or knowing who is in the new Pink Panther movie, I'm going to guess Steve Martin b/c that's his saying (from old SNL).[/QUOTE]

And about 30 years before that Jackie Gleason used to say it on the Honeymooners.

[quote name='Strell']How'd you know it was called a Like-Like, huh? HUH?

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU LOOKED IN THE MANUAL, fuckER.[/QUOTE]

um, what manual? I named the little shit myself.

[quote name='Puffa469']And about 30 years before that Jackie Gleason used to say it on the Honeymooners.[/QUOTE]

I was not aware of that.

[quote name='Backlash']Without seeing that link or knowing who is in the new Pink Panther movie, I'm going to guess Steve Martin b/c that's his saying (from old SNL).[/QUOTE]thats the one

[quote name='capitalist_mao']This is Oracle of the Seasons/Ages?[/QUOTE]

It's from The Legend of Zelda - the old man is in level 6.

[quote name='Spacepest']Damned Like-Likes.

Everytime I go to IHOP I think my stack of pancakes is going to eat my shield.[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO

I thought I was the only person who thought they looked like a shortstack :)

bread's done
Back