A huge piece of crap... (no... seriously) UPDATED w/ PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't be hard to figure out who did it, it will be the guy walking funny for the next week, probably on crutches or something.

Holy Jesus. That is seriously the largest human turd I've ever seen.

Now I've had some turds to be really proud of. Usually, I go for length rather than risking blowing out my anus to go for width, but this guy did it. I dunno how, but he did.

I think this guy needed help from some buddies or something. They had to coach him through it.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']i've seen bigger. This guy on a message board I go to does MONSTROUS shits. I'd say that his are longer, but narrower than the one you posted.[/quote]

I think its the thinkness that makes it compelling.

either theres someone who's asshole just blew up or you got an elephant living on your floor and you don't know it!

Largest I ever pulled off was 5 inches in width and 14 inches long. It would have been bigger if it didn't tear off. It ripped through some of my anal tissue and I actually bled.

[quote name='manofpeace20']Largest I ever pulled off was 5 inches in width and 14 inches long. It would have been bigger if it didn't tear off. It ripped through some of my anal tissue and I actually bled.[/quote]

Pics?!

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='manofpeace20']Largest I ever pulled off was 5 inches in width and 14 inches long. It would have been bigger if it didn't tear off. It ripped through some of my anal tissue and I actually bled.[/quote]

Pics?![/quote]

And why would you want to see my torn anal tissue?

[quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='manofpeace20']Largest I ever pulled off was 5 inches in width and 14 inches long. It would have been bigger if it didn't tear off. It ripped through some of my anal tissue and I actually bled.[/quote]

Pics?![/quote]

And why would you want to see my torn anal tissue?[/quote]

I'm sorry... I lost control for a second. :(

[quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='manofpeace20']Largest I ever pulled off was 5 inches in width and 14 inches long. It would have been bigger if it didn't tear off. It ripped through some of my anal tissue and I actually bled.[/quote]

Pics?![/quote]

And why would you want to see my torn anal tissue?[/quote]

:puke:

[quote name='manofpeace20']Largest I ever pulled off was 5 inches in width and 14 inches long. It would have been bigger if it didn't tear off. It ripped through some of my anal tissue and I actually bled.[/quote]

I cant believe you just wrote that.. :shock:

Did you actually take out a ruler and measure your stool?

Wow. I never knew crap would draw so many CAG's. Over 2000 views and 6 pages in a very very short amount of time. Thank you CAG... it makes sense that my most successful post is about crap.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well it looks like it's been in there for a while, maybe it just absorbed some water and expanded to that size?

But anyhow ick![/quote]

No no no, it was that size for a while, and when we tried to flush it "normally" it was to hard to go down. The guy who finally flushed it had to hold the level for a while and eventually the jetstream of water broke the turd up. Wow... that was disgusting.

[quote name='pumbaa'][quote name='zionoverfire']Well it looks like it's been in there for a while, maybe it just absorbed some water and expanded to that size?

But anyhow ick![/quote]

No no no, it was that size for a while, and when we tried to flush it "normally" it was to hard to go down. The guy who finally flushed it had to hold the level for a while and eventually the jetstream of water broke the turd up. Wow... that was disgusting.[/quote]

Hmmm well I must still say ick! I've heard of long ones but that thing is just gigantic.

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='manofpeace20']Largest I ever pulled off was 5 inches in width and 14 inches long. It would have been bigger if it didn't tear off. It ripped through some of my anal tissue and I actually bled.[/quote]

I cant believe you just wrote that.. :shock:

Did you actually take out a ruler and measure your stool?[/quote]

actually......

you obviously dont know how wide 5 inches is, because if you did you would know that you didnt shit out a 5 inch wide turd.

Look at your fist and imagine it being about an inch or inch and a half wider, and thats 5 inches... theres no way in hell that 14 inches of that came out of your ass.

[quote name='Cracka'][quote name='manofpeace20']Largest I ever pulled off was 5 inches in width and 14 inches long. It would have been bigger if it didn't tear off. It ripped through some of my anal tissue and I actually bled.[/quote]

you obviously dont know how wide 5 inches is, because if you did you would know that you didnt shit out a 5 inch wide turd.

Look at your fist and imagine it being about an inch or inch and a half wider, and thats 5 inches... theres no way in hell that 14 inches of that came out of your ass.[/quote]

Are you the designated shit police?

[quote name='snotknocker']I'm still looking for one post in this thread with any substance[/quote]

You don't see the symbolism. The excellent use of hyperbole? The subtle theme of the joy and pain of the human condition?

Someone should make the pic their sig and see how long until they are asked to remove it :lol: and while your at it get a bunch of people disgusted.

i didnt see your pics pumbaa. im starting to wonder if this piece of shit really exists.

edit: my bad.

[quote name='2poor']i didnt see your pics pumbaa. im starting to wonder if this piece of shit really exists.[/quote]

Pics are on first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back